Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 05 2014, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uneekrose View Post
oh ok... it used to show in my GB...thank you for answering my question.
They only show in your gift box when it is your post that your neighbors click on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 06 2014, 08:57 AM

Default Expired bonus

Since the introduction of the bonus I have had several issues. I hope you can comment on these and let me know how to resolve the problems.
1. The first problem is that the bonus reverts back to zero when I am still working on a farm, this is particularly related to the flower harvester. This cancelling out can happen several times if I have a lot of work to do on a farm.
2. The second problem is that a bonus expires. To-day I worked on a farm fishing, and earnt over 4000000 bonus coins and 55000 products. I finished the job and went to claim the bonus and it had expired.

I have all the big tools so it isn't as though the work is taking a very long time.

I'd be grateful to hear from you.
Old Jan 06 2014, 02:02 PM

In the last week, I have lots millions in bonus coins, XPs, and products because the points add up, and then drop to nearly nothing. I've tried changing the order of the jobs (trees, chopping, flowers, waters, crops) but that has not made any difference.

This is a huge disincentive and I probably will not be working for other farmers if this is not fixed.
Old Jan 09 2014, 04:20 AM

Default Losing Bonus due to frozen flowers

Today 01/09/2014 I lost out on bonus' because of frozen flowers. Can this be remedied?
Old Jan 09 2014, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJ Umberto View Post
Today 01/09/2014 I lost out on bonus' because of frozen flowers. Can this be remedied?
You could send a message to the employer and ask if they can unfreeze the flowers. Other than that you could put something in the suggestion section, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 09 2014, 05:33 PM

Default Bonuses when working farms

I am working farms for people this morning and every farm I have been unable to collect bonuses so far, it keeps telling me there are still crops when there are NOT. I have asked the farmer I am working for to check and she too cannot see anything left undone. My only option is to relinquish the bonuses which is NOT FAIR. I have also had issues with it telling me to fish when there IS NO fishing on that farm. Am sick sick sick of this happening, working hard and not getting the bonuses... PLEASE SORT THIS OUT I lost 714,333 coins on one farm alone as well as products and extra XP... very very frustrating. In total have lost out on

I have picked up that on the farms I am unable to collect bonuses on she has frozen flowers so am guessing this is the problem???? Needs Sorting
Old Jan 09 2014, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
I am working farms for people this morning and every farm I have been unable to collect bonuses so far, it keeps telling me there are still crops when there are NOT. I have asked the farmer I am working for to check and she too cannot see anything left undone. My only option is to relinquish the bonuses which is NOT FAIR. I have also had issues with it telling me to fish when there IS NO fishing on that farm. Am sick sick sick of this happening, working hard and not getting the bonuses... PLEASE SORT THIS OUT I lost 714,333 coins on one farm alone as well as products and extra XP... very very frustrating.

She has frozen flowers on some farms, is this causing the problem?
Frozen flowers would only possibly cause problems if you were hired to do flowers. If you were not hired for that (you don't mention them) then that would not stop you getting the bonus.
Try clicking the save, then refresh the farm by clicking it in the farm selector, then set Dim out to hidden and try each single tool to see if anything shows up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2014, 05:47 PM

Yes it seems to be frozen flowers when she unfroze them on a farm that kept telling me to finish crops I then got the bonus after harvesting the unfrozen flowers!
Old Jan 09 2014, 05:48 PM

ty for t hat Taz yes was hired to do flowers but even though I reloaded the farm several times it would not let me get bonus. She has unfrozen them on the farm I am currently working and once she did that I got t he bonus after harvesting the unfrozen ones
Its frustrating
Old Jan 09 2014, 05:53 PM

it is definitely the frozen flowers causing the problem, this never used to happen, have worked loads of farms in past where they had frozen flowers for decoration and even though hired to work flowers it never stopped bonuses... guess the new updates have a new glitch!

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans