Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 13 2018, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry.davisellis.7 View Post
I am doing Quest, and last week on 01/07/2018 I had 10 quest finished but it wouldn't let me retrieve $$ until Monday 01/08/2018, unfortuntaley I only received $1.00 and lost my extra quest I had already completed for the following week. Now I am 3 behind and will not be able complete 8 by tomorrow on Sunday 01/14/2018. Can you fix this problem? I didn't know where to post this, and I keep going in circles trying to contact Management.
Thank you for your consideration.

Sherry
Hi SHerry,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2018, 10:14 PM

Default Quest

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0908&farm_ix=0

Thank you looking forward in hearing from you

Sherry
Old Jan 13 2018, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0908&farm_ix=0

Thank you looking forward in hearing from you

Sherry
Hi Sherry,
Let me see if I can explain this to you. First thing you have to keep in mind is that a quest is only good toward the farm cash collection for 7 days exactly to the second. Also, you can not collect again after you have collected for 7 days to the second.

On Jan 1st you collected at 2:06 AM (eastern time). That means you would not be able to collect again until Jan 8 at 2:06 AM at the earliest. On Jan 8th you did not collect until 11:45, al,most 10 hours later than when you could.

You completed your first quest for the week after the 1st on Jan 1st at 3:32 AM which means that quest dropped off of the chart on Jan 8th at 3:32 AM which was 8 hours before you collected again on the 8th.

That brought you down from 8 (not 10) quests completed to 7 completed and that is why you only got 1 farm cash.

For the current week you have 5 completed quests and 1 in progress. Your next time to collect will be on the 15th (Monday) at 11:45.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2018, 11:22 PM

So it would be better to just let it go for 3 quest instead of trying to get 8 for $2. Than losing the rest
Old Jan 13 2018, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So it would be better to just let it go for 3 quest instead of trying to get 8 for $2. Than losing the rest
Hi Sherry,
I wouldn't say that. It is always worth the try to get 8, but to do so you need to have at least 1 carried over from the preceding week. The key to being able to get 8 without losing any is to not start the last step of any quests you are holding over until the day after you have collected. That way you have a buffer of time in case you can't collect on time as you did on the 8th.
It all comes down to timing and even though you may not be able to get 8 every week you should be able to get them if you time it out right.
Old Jan 14 2018, 08:54 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sherry,
I wouldn't say that. It is always worth the try to get 8, but to do so you need to have at least 1 carried over from the preceding week. The key to being able to get 8 without losing any is to not start the last step of any quests you are holding over until the day after you have collected. That way you have a buffer of time in case you can't collect on time as you did on the 8th.
It all comes down to timing and even though you may not be able to get 8 every week you should be able to get them if you time it out right.
Thank you for helping me understand. I appreciate it.
Old Jan 15 2018, 11:09 AM

Unhappy Getting my Proof of completion

Hello, I was doing quest yes new issue. I knew I was not going to succeed in finishing. I did not claim on the 6th one as I knew it was futile. So I claimed my $1.00 Afterwards I closed it out and re-opened it and then went ahead and claimed my "coin" for the 6th one. It said I could not get credit for it as it had been over 7 days which is not true, I did it today at 9:57??? am. This is exactly what happened to me last week as well. I do not understand if I am finished for the week, and claim my $$$ close out and re-open it why is it saying I cannot get credit after it is finished? Who do I need to contact regarding this?? I should be getting my points for completion..
Old Jan 15 2018, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hello, I was doing quest yes new issue. I knew I was not going to succeed in finishing. I did not claim on the 6th one as I knew it was futile. So I claimed my $1.00 Afterwards I closed it out and re-opened it and then went ahead and claimed my "coin" for the 6th one. It said I could not get credit for it as it had been over 7 days which is not true, I did it today at 9:57??? am. This is exactly what happened to me last week as well. I do not understand if I am finished for the week, and claim my $$$ close out and re-open it why is it saying I cannot get credit after it is finished? Who do I need to contact regarding this?? I should be getting my points for completion..
Hi Sherry,
When the 6th quest completed before you collected you 1 farm cash it is included in that week. A quest is not completed when you collect the coins. It is completed when the last step is completed (gets the green check). When you collect the coins the quest is added to the chart, but is added on the day/time that the last step is completed.
If the quest last step finishes on Monday at 3:00 PM, but you wait until Friday morning to accept the coins then the quest will be added to the chart on Monday, not on Friday.
The only way to hold a quest over from one week to the next is to not start the last step until after you have collected your farm cash.
Old Jan 16 2018, 07:05 PM

Not sure if this is where I post this but I have a quest that wants me to produce polyester textile from the petrochemical plant. I have that facility but no where is there any polyester textile listed to produce.

Did the quest give me the wrong facility?
Old Jan 16 2018, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Not sure if this is where I post this but I have a quest that wants me to produce polyester textile from the petrochemical plant. I have that facility but no where is there any polyester textile listed to produce.

Did the quest give me the wrong facility?
Hi WingmanFarms,
It is asking for Polyester Fiber, not Textile. You have to make that first and then make the polyester textile in the Textile and Spinning Mill

Tags
completed quest, farm cash, farmcash claim, harvest, help & support, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trading