Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 29 2024, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
'' Storing animals option in your gifts section does'nt send your animals to your item storage''

So where do they go ?

''Please try to remember in which farms you were on when you tried to store the geese and see if they are in the chicken coops placed there''

No. They are not in the coops.
OK
Thank you for trying to help. it is what it is
Old Jan 29 2024, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
OK
Thank you for trying to help. it is what it is
I have responded you where I can see geese in your chicken coops in different farms.

Next time you get geese as gift, check your chicken coops to see if you have enough space there.

If you have space in a chicken coop, take note of the amount of geese already placed in that building, then store the geese from gifts while you are on that farm.

Then open the chicken coop again and see if geese were sent there.
Old Jan 29 2024, 07:58 PM

Thx Taz ^_^
Old Jan 31 2024, 02:51 PM

Two days ago, I sold a lot of items from my storage, mostly crops, and was expecting a lot of coins, which I needed to expand some farms, but did not get any. Not one dime. Is it possible to find out how many coins I should have received, and could I get them back please. thanks.
Old Jan 31 2024, 03:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
Two days ago, I sold a lot of items from my storage, mostly crops, and was expecting a lot of coins, which I needed to expand some farms, but did not get any. Not one dime. Is it possible to find out how many coins I should have received, and could I get them back please. thanks.
Hi Brudpuppy,
I am sorry but we do not have data on individual sales in the markets.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2024, 06:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Help

I bought 120 Farm Cash coins and never received them and yes it has already been deducted from my bank
Please tell me what I can do to get my FC coins
Old Feb 03 2024, 07:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycats75 View Post
I bought 120 Farm Cash coins and never received them and yes it has already been deducted from my bank
Please tell me what I can do to get my FC coins
Hi Joycats,
I just checked and it is there. You should be seeing 169 farm cash now. Restart your farms if you are not seeing that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2024, 08:08 AM
Account Not Linked

My Manure Collector has disappeared. I have checked the storage and everyone of my farms. It is not there. When I harvest all animals the Manure Collector is faded out like I do not have one. When I go to the store and check to see if I should buy a Manure Collector, it shows that it would be a Duplicate. Please look into this. Thank You
Old Feb 05 2024, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
My Manure Collector has disappeared. I have checked the storage and everyone of my farms. It is not there. When I harvest all animals the Manure Collector is faded out like I do not have one. When I go to the store and check to see if I should buy a Manure Collector, it shows that it would be a Duplicate. Please look into this. Thank You
Hi L.A.Bob

I moved your post to the thread about Missing items as it has nothing to do with the New Release.

I had a look at your data and your Manure Collector is missing.

You can purchase it with coins clicking in the Duplicate button in the store and then place it in your storage. When you buy the tool, be sure that you are on a farm with enough space to place it there before sending to storage.
Old Feb 05 2024, 12:14 PM
Account Not Linked

I think I’m missing fish. I went to sell after all were caught and it was much less than usual.($750,000,000) I closed Ft and then tried again and then there even less fish than before (150000000). I have been shorted on fish many times, it seems. TY

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing