Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 12 2011, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Bank account is attached to the Paypal as well as a smart connect credit card. When you replied "add debit/credit as a alternate payment method" are you referring to adding it though Paypal or Facebook or Farm Town?
Paypal. Having your card for the bank account as an alternate payment method will allow sale to go through because for some reason Facebook wants a credit card and the credit card part of your debit card satisfies their requirements.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2011, 04:30 PM

This is my second post. I bought 105 credits through my credit card on paypal. The $10 was deducted from my acct. How in the h*** do I use these credits? They don't work when I go to the page to give me credits. I want to buy the oil refinery and I can't. I seriously need some guidance and help on this issue. I have looked all through the forums and there is no answer. I have posted this before and the answers have not helped. PLEASE....someone help me!! Thank you.
Old Jul 12 2011, 04:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatBart View Post
This is my second post. I bought 105 credits through my credit card on paypal. The $10 was deducted from my acct. How in the h*** do I use these credits? They don't work when I go to the page to give me credits. I want to buy the oil refinery and I can't. I seriously need some guidance and help on this issue. I have looked all through the forums and there is no answer. I have posted this before and the answers have not helped. PLEASE....someone help me!! Thank you.
Go to the Buy Cash at top of Farm. Select the amount of FC you want. In your case you want 55 FC. Check the Terms and agreements box and click on Pay with Credits. This will take you to the next page and will use your credits to purchase Farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2011, 06:58 PM

My Paypal account is connected to my savings account. Why would you need a debit/credit card? It shouldn't make any difference what account the money came out of. Do you have any suggestions as who to call to fix this? I want my oil refinery. FB needs to stop f***** around with things and leave them alone. If it isn't broke don't try to fix it.....greedy facebook....
Old Jul 12 2011, 07:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
My Paypal account is connected to my savings account. Why would you need a debit/credit card? It shouldn't make any difference what account the money came out of. Do you have any suggestions as who to call to fix this? I want my oil refinery. FB needs to stop f***** around with things and leave them alone. If it isn't broke don't try to fix it.....greedy facebook....
The post about needing a debit/credit card was not directed at you. There are several people in this thread asking questions.
For you I answered the way to convert FB credits to FC is to use the Buy Cash tab at the top of your farm.
First though did you get it fixed so you get past the first screen? When you click on buy with credits you should get a pop-up screen allowing the conversion. If you do not see this then you have trialpay.com blocked.
What browser are you using? This is needed to try to give you instructions for unblocking.
Old Jul 12 2011, 07:48 PM

I allowed trialpay.com cookies through ie9 in the privacy settings. I do not get a pop up screen. When I click on buy with credits nothing happens. No pop-up no nothing. What to do?? I checked my savings account and the $10 was taken out.
Old Jul 12 2011, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I allowed trialpay.com cookies through ie9 in the privacy settings. I do not get a pop up screen. When I click on buy with credits nothing happens. No pop-up no nothing. What to do?? I checked my savings account and the $10 was taken out.
Check your Facebook account. (Credits Balance under Accounts.) That will tell you whether you have the credits which you should. Did you set IE 9 to allow the cookies or did you just clear the entry. If you just cleared it then it may have gotten blocked again.
Also, I may have missed this, in the Pop-up blocker just below the cookies settings is also a settings button. Click on that and add trialpay.com to the list there which will allow the pop-up to open.
Old Jul 13 2011, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
You mean I just cant go and spend $20.00 like I do every 3 weeks (until now) and bingo there is FC in my account.?.....Please dont tell me its not different........
There's just an extra step in-between. Buy FB credits then use those to buy the Farm Cash. My problem is I don't have $20 to spend. I have always relied on level-up FC and on doing offers. Now under the FB credits system there are hardly any offers to do. So I am, well, screwed.
Old Jul 13 2011, 06:45 AM

Still no luck Taz....even bought another $10 to see if I had done something wrong the first time. I checked my FB account and the credits are there....210 of them now and can't use them. Allowed popups and cookies and added the webside to my privacy settings. Makes no darn sense. I sent an email to slashkey asking for a refund. The problem is this makes it so I will never be able to buy anything. I think that FB is just being greedy and screwing with players. Oh well....if you can think of anything else that I can do, your help would be greatly appreciated.....Pat B
Old Jul 13 2011, 07:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Still no luck Taz....even bought another $10 to see if I had done something wrong the first time. I checked my FB account and the credits are there....210 of them now and can't use them. Allowed popups and cookies and added the webside to my privacy settings. Makes no darn sense. I sent an email to slashkey asking for a refund. The problem is this makes it so I will never be able to buy anything. I think that FB is just being greedy and screwing with players. Oh well....if you can think of anything else that I can do, your help would be greatly appreciated.....Pat B
Hello Pat,

When you clicked on the Buy Cash tab at the top of your game screen, how many FC did you select to buy ? Make sure you are selecting the the correct one and have checked the box for "terms and service" before clicking on the "Pay with credits" button. If you've still got 210 FB credits, you should be able to buy up to 120FC.

Have you tried using another browser to buy the FC ?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.