Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 09 2023, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
one of my free FarmPass bonus is chop down 4638 ebony trees.
i chopped down over 5000 on my farms.
and it shows i've only chopped 3000 in the fp bonus.
on farm 16 i chopped 3330 before going to the other farms to chop more.
when i go to my tool-box and then ck farm status it shows where i've chopped over 5000.
will you check this out for me plz?
Hi Carrie

Please, open your yellow tool box and then click in Farm Stats.

You have to uncheck the option at the bottom of the window that says: "Include include products due to fertilize, baits and bonus".

When you have that option unchecked then you will see the real amount of trees (or other items) you have on your farms.

The amount showing up in your farm pass goal is correct according to the amount of ebony trees harvested in your farms.
Old Aug 09 2023, 08:01 PM

If I have paid for my farm pass twice - it has been taken out of my bank account twice - do I get a refund or do I get it free next month?

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 09 2023 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Aug 09 2023, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janzclan View Post
If I have paid for my farm pass twice - it has been taken out of my bank account twice - do I get a refund or do I get it free next month?
Hi janzclan,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Farm Pass.
Please contact Support concerning this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
o contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2023, 04:49 PM

Default Paid Farm Pass

where can i find the $5 Farm Pass? when i click on Farm Pass only the free one shows up.
Old Aug 10 2023, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
where can i find the $5 Farm Pass? when i click on Farm Pass only the free one shows up.
Hi Carrie,
When you open the Farm Pass manager you will see Farm Pass top center with the word Get in the box. Click on that and it will take you to the purchase area.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2023, 05:53 PM

i've already purchased it and it was showing up all the goals and now it's not. i see no goals or anything, in the top center it just says...

Farm Pass
unlocked

and i don't have the option to click on it.
Old Aug 10 2023, 06:03 PM

Quote:
i've already purchased it and it was showing up all the goals and now it's not. i see no goals or anything, in the top center it just says...

Farm Pass
unlocked

and i don't have the option to click on it.

Hi Carrie

Please close your farms and then reopen them.

Click in the farm pass icon and then in Rewards button at the top of the farm pass screen.
You should see rewards unlocked, some you have already get with a green check mark.
Old Aug 10 2023, 09:20 PM

i clicked on the rewards and it displays rewards. i'd like to know what i have to do to get the rewards ... the goals.
at first it told me i had goals such as working at the market and such. now i can't get to the goals ... except for the free fp goals.
i also closed and reopened ft
Old Aug 10 2023, 09:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i clicked on the rewards and it displays rewards. i'd like to know what i have to do to get the rewards ... the goals.
at first it told me i had goals such as working at the market and such. now i can't get to the goals ... except for the free fp goals.
i also closed and reopened ft
Hi Carrie,
All the goals are "free" if you will. There aren't any goals that only those who buy the farm pass can do. You complete goals either daily or seasonal and earn the points.
You have earned 234 points so far and have gotten all the rewards up to those points. All the ones you have claimed have a green check on them. You have to do more goals in order to earn more points and that will open more rewards for you to claim.
The daily goals will change in another hour and half from now (midnight EST). You will get additional seasonal goals in 4 days.

You can find all this information and more about the Farm Pass in the Game Guide chapter 34 about it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Old Aug 11 2023, 12:37 PM

so if i'm understanding correctly ... with the $fp ... i can only work the free goals to get the next $fp reward. example ... the next $fp reward i can achieve is the panda garden. the only way i can claim this reward is by working the free fp. is this correct?

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs