Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 01 2016, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
Can you be a little clearer about what the Green, Blue and the Red dots are for?

For example I have a red dot and that is for the Super Neighbor and I do know what that is for.

I don't have a blue dot and I also don't have a clue that that is for at all

I have a Green dot and I also don't have a clue what that is for at all either.

Thanks, that stuff in my opinion should be in the guide that is here in the first set of stuff, in my opinion and it is not, or at least I can't fine it.
Hi rjohn,
The green dot means that neighbor is on line playing Farm Town at that time.
The blue dot tells you that your neighbor has co-operative quests open. The means you can click on that neighbor and click on the Show co-operative quests in the menu and eith er help to sell them items needed or buy items you need from them for your co-operative quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2016, 01:33 PM

Thank you I now remember what the blue dot is for, I see also what the Green dot is for thank's

I do forget things all the time also, as I'm just another old man
Old Mar 05 2016, 06:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default So slow

The game has become VERY slow. It takes over a minute to change farms. Also I am getting the Saving Farm Town Data message after I plant, and that takes at least two minutes where I am frozen Please fix it, these things make playing very frustrating.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 05 2016, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
The game has become VERY slow. It takes over a minute to change farms. Also I am getting the Saving Farm Town Data message after I plant, and that takes at least two minutes where I am frozen Please fix it, these things make playing very frustrating.

Hi Fred Bee

Please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

You also have a link to Error messages at the bottom of that thread.
Old Mar 05 2016, 12:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post

fred when that happens to me, i just open up a new window and the problem goes away & i deletethe old window i was in. hopre this helps
Old Mar 06 2016, 11:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the idea beverduster, I will give it a try. I am sure it is not my pc being a problem, it works fine on all other apps and internet browsing.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 14 2016, 10:07 AM

Default thank you...

just wanted to thank whomever fixed the issue with my farm 2 expansion......has to resave up coins now for it but at least i am getting the proper popup at the realtors now!!
Old Mar 16 2016, 01:34 PM

Default the chopping trees

Ok!

I have the picture now with the chopping trees finally it's very clear to me anyway.

Those chopping trees do not have an ‘I’ on them when I irrigate all the farms, while everything else does. Therefore, I can’t chop those trees that can be chopped in 12 hours in 6 hours after which I irrigate the farm which those chopping trees on.

So Be It. I do understand as fruit is not there. I don’t like it but I do understand.

I most likely need more trees and I haven’t a clue how many threes I’ll need. But I won’t bother to count them either. I’ll just guess over the following months or so.

This is also the correct thing to do also, as I grew up in an orange grove.

Moving on now.

Thanks, I don’t read all your stuff anyway and you may have said this sometime in the past somewhere.
Old Mar 16 2016, 03:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
Ok!

I have the picture now with the chopping trees finally it's very clear to me anyway.

Those chopping trees do not have an ‘I’ on them when I irrigate all the farms, while everything else does. Therefore, I can’t chop those trees that can be chopped in 12 hours in 6 hours after which I irrigate the farm which those chopping trees on.

So Be It. I do understand as fruit is not there. I don’t like it but I do understand.

I most likely need more trees and I haven’t a clue how many threes I’ll need. But I won’t bother to count them either. I’ll just guess over the following months or so.

This is also the correct thing to do also, as I grew up in an orange grove.

Moving on now.

Thanks, I don’t read all your stuff anyway and you may have said this sometime in the past somewhere.
Hi rjohn,
You can irrigate the chopping trees and get them in 6 hours, the first time, but as you can only irrigate the farm every 20 hours then you will not be able to irrigate again until another 14 hours pass.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2016, 01:02 AM

OK that's a better thing than I thought. After the above on the chopping trees I was also thinking that the 5 day trees will be 5 day trees also. Which of course the almost will be, however maybe only 4 day or even 3 days, but not 2.5 days to harvest as those were in the past.

I went from a 4 day processing cycle to a 3 day processing in that File Manager cycle. After this I guess I’ll need to go not back to a 4 day processing cycle but to a 5 day processing cycle.

That is because the 5 day trees will be almost a 3 or 4 day cycle and not really a 2.5 day processing cycle I guess.

I will still water the trees every day anyway and what happens is what happens.

I’ll just see what is going to happen with this irrigation of the trees and the flowers. As all my 4 day trees and flowers used to be 2 days with irrigation and now those trees and flowers are 2.5 days. This is not quite as bad as I first thought. None of my 2 and 3 day trees are ready as those were in the past. Again this is actually ok as well as understood.

Probably not yet by others but by me.

Thanks for your answer Taz.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity