Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 26 2021, 01:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Facebook is attempting to block Farm Town for people using the Ctrl key and clicking a few factory and referral posts in the list created by the My Requests tab link.. It is insisting that this is in violation of community standards by clicking too fast.

(Sorry if someone already posted this complaint. Facebook security bot blocked my account for over a week because I was using a new computer - called it hacking my own account!)

602895328 is my user number
Hi Qivis,

I'm sure you are well aware that Slashkey has nothing to do with what criteria Facebook have set for what goes against their community standards.

I am able to do exactly what you describe and not raise any of their automated flags that can trigger blocking, I've been doing that on and off all day, so I am assuming this isn't affecting everyone.

It's possible that they may have changed something recently and that it hasn't rolled out to all Facebook accounts. If what they have done is causing you a problem you need to report that to Facebook.

If you wish you can contact support and see what they says about this.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending