Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16 2016, 03:53 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - February 16th, 4:30PM

- Some users were experiencing issues when posting the facilities, the post was showing on the facebook timeline of their friends but not on the 'My Request' tab inside Farmtown.
Old Feb 17 2016, 09:55 AM

Since this last update the info given when clicking - show names- then choosing -show work info-is definitely not working properly , it is showing crops ready when they are not and then I went to the facility manager and clicked show crops ready now /in an hour etc and they are not even showing some crops at all despite them being planted !!! Hope you can help or pass this on so it gets sorted , tyvm
Old Feb 17 2016, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Since this last update the info given when clicking - show names- then choosing -show work info-is definitely not working properly , it is showing crops ready when they are not and then I went to the facility manager and clicked show crops ready now /in an hour etc and they are not even showing some crops at all despite them being planted !!! Hope you can help or pass this on so it gets sorted , tyvm
Hi meirwen,
The Facility manager doesn't show crops ready. It only shows facility information. When you set the facility manager to show crops it is showing how many crops will be needed to fill the facilities, not what is planted and will be ready.
The Farm Stats tool is the one to show crops. There have been several fixes done for both the Show Names and the Farm Stats since the last update.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2016, 01:23 PM

Hope this is the right place to put this. I am getting expired on posts that are just minutes old 4-10 in a row. If you need to move this, pls tell me where to look for answers or comments. TY
Old Feb 17 2016, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Hope this is the right place to put this. I am getting expired on posts that are just minutes old 4-10 in a row. If you need to move this, pls tell me where to look for answers or comments. TY
Hi Momma Woods

The expired messages are for working factories, bonuses or ingredients?

Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen and try again.

Also are you getting the posts from Wall requests, facebook profiles or news feed? Have you tried all the options? Thank you
Old Feb 17 2016, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Momma Woods

The expired messages are for working factories, bonuses or ingredients?

Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen and try again.

Also are you getting the posts from Wall requests, facebook profiles or news feed? Have you tried all the options? Thank you
Yes I tried all the options I work most of them from a private group. Never happened before. Just the last few days. I have been here since the year FT started.
Old Feb 17 2016, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Yes I tried all the options I work most of them from a private group. Never happened before. Just the last few days. I have been here since the year FT started.
Hi Momma Woods

I'm sorry this is happening to you, please, have you tried the memcache?

After clearing with memcache, try to get a fresh post and try to work from the private group, wall requests, news feed and facebook profile.
Old Feb 17 2016, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Momma Woods

I'm sorry this is happening to you, please, have you tried the memcache?

After clearing with memcache, try to get a fresh post and try to work from the private group, wall requests, news feed and facebook profile.
Yes that is one of the first things I did and still try. Ty MaryMarcel.
Old Feb 17 2016, 07:04 PM

Hi, still having inaccuracies in FARM STATS. In fact it is still showing BARLEY to be harvested on several fams while there is absolutely nothing to harvest except on farm 1 which is my Quest farm.
Old Feb 18 2016, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Hi, still having inaccuracies in FARM STATS. In fact it is still showing BARLEY to be harvested on several fams while there is absolutely nothing to harvest except on farm 1 which is my Quest farm.
Same here, along with harvested fields that aren't there.
Closed Thread