Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2011, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
I will join you in this There is simply not enough oil coming to keep it all going, also the cheese is way below what a person needs

I have "only" 7 rigs, and "only" one refinery.

Each time I re-fuel, I get about 1.5million gallons, and that lasts me for a LONG time.

I also have 5 semi-trucks and the tools that require fuel.

I do not layer. So maybe that is the real issue. That more fuel is required for layered farms.

Old Mar 22 2011, 01:14 PM

Default thanks, Raul

Raul, u r just somethin' else!! - many thanks for all the hard work you do to make FT fun for us . . . been farmin' for at least 2 years - wish i had thought to make a note of when i began - never thought it would last this long, but i do love it so much!! Thank you, Thank you!!!
Old Mar 22 2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan gardner jimison View Post
thanks for all the neat new things, sometimes we dont't think of all the little details that go into what you do.
now if the fish have been trippled where are mine? i am still catching the same amount as before..
only the fish farm has been trip not the ponds or lakes and such there still the same.
Old Mar 22 2011, 07:23 PM

ty for all you do raul, please release the easter stuff sooner rather than later. i hardly had time to use the st. patty's day stuff... ty ty ty..
Old Mar 22 2011, 10:28 PM

Hi Raul. Love all the new features and adds. I have been looking through a lot of the posts since the 15th, but have not found anything on when the next release is. I, like SO MANY other gamers am always waiting in anticipation for all the wonderful things you do. I am not trying to rush you, but I have a few accounts and a few family members that I always buy ALL of the new facilities and toys for when they are released. So, that is the reason I am inquiring. They take care of my farm when I am out of town on business and cannot get to my farms, but I would like to make sure they have the new "toys" (farms) when they are available. Just curious to see if you had a projected release date. Thank you so much for everything you do!
Old Mar 22 2011, 10:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer2 View Post
Hi Raul. Love all the new features and adds. I have been looking through a lot of the posts since the 15th, but have not found anything on when the next release is. I, like SO MANY other gamers am always waiting in anticipation for all the wonderful things you do. I am not trying to rush you, but I have a few accounts and a few family members that I always buy ALL of the new facilities and toys for when they are released. So, that is the reason I am inquiring. They take care of my farm when I am out of town on business and cannot get to my farms, but I would like to make sure they have the new "toys" (farms) when they are available. Just curious to see if you had a projected release date. Thank you so much for everything you do!

The developers never tell when the next release will be they just say in the next release or soon. I understand your desire to know but trust me when I say they never stick to the date they give so it is best they don't give one.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 23 2011, 01:27 AM
Account Not Linked

6.Alternate View of the Ice Cream Factory.

When I went to the alternate view of my Ice Cream Factory it disappeared. Any idea how to get it back? Surely the alternate view is not invisible. LOL
Old Mar 23 2011, 01:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Never mind... I guess I just needed to reload my farm.

I love the new updates! Always a joy to discover the new things.
Old Mar 23 2011, 07:01 AM
Account Not Linked

i dont like it that u can rearrange ur friends list or is it that i just dont know what im doin? i lost all my neighbours for farm town but 9 and i cant get the ones that i had back on there because i cant rearrange my friends list,,if im doin something wrong please tell me what to do to arrange it so i can get all my neighbours back,,i cant hire anyone to plow,,i stoppped doin my farm in myspace and went to facebook farm cause its a hell of alot better to work with but id like to work my myspace farms too cause i have alot of money and time in it,,please help me get my neighbours back
Old Mar 23 2011, 07:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygurl39 View Post
i dont like it that u can rearrange ur friends list or is it that i just dont know what im doin? i lost all my neighbours for farm town but 9 and i cant get the ones that i had back on there because i cant rearrange my friends list,,if im doin something wrong please tell me what to do to arrange it so i can get all my neighbours back,,i cant hire anyone to plow,,i stoppped doin my farm in myspace and went to facebook farm cause its a hell of alot better to work with but id like to work my myspace farms too cause i have alot of money and time in it,,please help me get my neighbours back

Hello,
Here's a link with info to help you........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392338

Try the tips in the first post on page 1. If you need help with any of it, please post there, our lovely helper Roxy will be able to guide you further if you need it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread