Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 29 2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Im a little confused With regards the new facility chain., If you dont have 2 facilities with all Dans on the 7th, what is the point of doing this part of the game? How I read it you cant make a chain.
Hi dave1949

You need to have, at least, 2 facilities of the same type, and yes, all products in that facility with 7th Dan degree.

When you click in your Facility chains manager, you will see a list of the facilites you own. This week is only for coins facilites. For example, you can try your Bakery as you have more than 2 and check if all products are 7th dan and create your chain. Only 2 bakery will make a chain, the others will produce as usual.
Old Oct 29 2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm confused. I had a suggestion for the new chains thing, too - NOT a criticism - I just love trying to think of ways to make things better. No complaints at all. However, I am confused about where you'd like us to put stuff like that. I just checked and I didn't see a thread in Suggestions for this new feature so that would mean if we post our ideas in Suggestions, they'll be scattered. I would think the developers would rather have all of our suggestions posted here in this thread so they just have to come to one place?

Just let me know. I'll do whatever. Ha! Guess I had a suggestion about where to put my suggestion! LOL Where should I have put THAT??? LOL
Hi Susan

You can post your suggestions for the new feature in the following link from Suggestions section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595090
Old Oct 29 2017, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

You can post your suggestions for the new feature in the following link from Suggestions section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595090

Okie doke, thanks. : )

So we post questions or bugs here, suggestions there?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 29 2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dave1949

You need to have, at least, 2 facilities of the same type, and yes, all products in that facility with 7th Dan degree.

When you click in your Facility chains manager, you will see a list of the facilites you own. This week is only for coins facilites. For example, you can try your Bakery as you have more than 2 and check if all products are 7th dan and create your chain. Only 2 bakery will make a chain, the others will produce as usual.
TY, so as I dont have the 7 dans, what is the point of me doing it. What do I gain.
Old Oct 29 2017, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
TY, so as I dont have the 7 dans, what is the point of me doing it. What do I gain.
Hi Dave,
If you don't have the 7th dans then you can't do it for those facilities until you have reached the 7th dan for all the products in it.
Next week we should get service facilities to choose to start a chain with and you may be able to do that to be able to import some of the "premium" products from one of your neighbors and make extra coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dave,
If you don't have the 7th dans then you can't do it for those facilities until you have reached the 7th dan for all the products in it.
Next week we should get service facilities to choose to start a chain with and you may be able to do that to be able to import some of the "premium" products from one of your neighbors and make extra coins.
Thank you, if I have it right a lot of farmers will gain nothing from the new facility chain at the moment.
Old Oct 29 2017, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you, if I have it right a lot of farmers will gain nothing from the new facility chain at the moment.
Hi Dave,
As this just started we still do not have all the features or even a complete understanding of how it will all work. So I for one, will not assume anything about it until we see how this will all work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Hi Dave,
As this just started we still do not have all the features or even a complete understanding of how it will all work. So I for one, will not assume anything about it until we see how this will all work.
Thx Taz. If u dont have a understanding of it, people like me got no chance. lol. Thank you anyway
Old Oct 29 2017, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thx Taz. If u dont have a understanding of it, people like me got no chance. lol. Thank you anyway
Hi Dave,
I said we don't fully understand it because it just started yesterday and not everything is active yet. We moderators do not have any advanced or additional information than you do. We are all in the learning curve right now. Instead of being negative about it, we should wait and see what the rest of the process will be and see where we can all participate. Not everyone will be able to jump right into this because of the requirements to be able to start a chain. The newer players will have something to shoot for to get to the point they can do the chains as a goal.
Old Oct 29 2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Hi Dave,
I said we don't fully understand it because it just started yesterday and not everything is active yet. We moderators do not have any advanced or additional information than you do. We are all in the learning curve right now. Instead of being negative about it, we should wait and see what the rest of the process will be and see where we can all participate. Not everyone will be able to jump right into this because of the requirements to be able to start a chain. The newer players will have something to shoot for to get to the point they can do the chains as a goal.
I was not trying to be negative, only getting it right in my head.
Closed Thread