Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 18 2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Is the working non-working facility working as I've just been told there is a bug with it apparently so it's been turned off. Can you let me know please as I'm due to be working non-working facilities for someone tomorrow
Hi Alexandra

We dont know who told you that function is not working, mine has been working correctly each week up now. Take in mind that it needs the Mayor to complete all work in all farms.

This reward doesnt give your friend a list to choose who can work the non workable facilities for that week.

You have full information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6508106
Old Sep 18 2022, 07:52 PM

One of the seasonal goals in the Farm Pass section says "send 16 ingredient packs to friends." I have done 4 out of 16 required but have no idea what I did to continue with this goal. Please help! How do I send 16 "ingredient packs"
Old Sep 18 2022, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgalpatti View Post
One of the seasonal goals in the Farm Pass section says "send 16 ingredient packs to friends." I have done 4 out of 16 required but have no idea what I did to continue with this goal. Please help! How do I send 16 "ingredient packs"
Hi Farmgalpatti,
I answered you about this in your previous post. Go to 'My Requests' and then click on 'Show Other Wall Requests' and then select anyone that has requested ingredients. The Ingredients pack will appear in their Giftbox and you will get credit for each one you send for your goal of sending ingredient packs.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2022, 09:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

As with yesterday, I watered the red carnations on 2 of my farms (total of over 900) which should have more than covered the required 205. It still is not registering as having been watered. Just letting you know that the problem still exists. I will keep watering in hopes of it eventually working. Thanks!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 18 2022, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
As with yesterday, I watered the red carnations on 2 of my farms (total of over 900) which should have more than covered the required 205. It still is not registering as having been watered. Just letting you know that the problem still exists. I will keep watering in hopes of it eventually working. Thanks!!
Hi Lynnetimpeiro,
Are you watering them with the watering can and not the tan sprinkler that is for flowers? If you are using the sprinkler they will not count.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 19 2022, 12:12 AM

Default Farm Pass - after 600

any point doing farm pass pass 600 points?
Old Sep 19 2022, 02:34 AM

Default Farm Pass - what happens when finished??

I have been working through the Farm Pass quests and have collected all the rewards yet we still have 11 days left for this month. Do the points I collect from now on get carried over or are they lost? Is there anyway of adding mor rewards so those who have been quick to collect can continue?
Old Sep 19 2022, 03:25 AM

MY daily farmpass goal is to water 21 Lady Slippers using the watering can. It shouldn't be a problem, but I see that I won't be able to water them until 19 hours since one of my neighbors watered my flowers today. How can you prevent neighbors from watering your flowers??
Old Sep 19 2022, 05:47 AM

hi

im finished to ,how can i set a farmer for the non workable?
or doese it automatic?

tino

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43
Old Sep 19 2022, 06:07 AM

should we still do quests daily or is that wasted time?
Closed Thread