Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 18 2023, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gipsondgd View Post
i purchased my farm pass on aug 8. but it says i need to get a farm pass to retrieve my seasonal rewards the seasonal rewards are locked
Hi gipsondgd

I just checked the account tied to the email registered and it doesnt show a purchase for farm pass this month.

On August 9th, you purchased 25 farm cash but nothing about farm pass.
Old Aug 19 2023, 03:04 PM

i have a work other farm for xp's in my daily quest for fp..i did it got hired did the work and didn.t get credit for it..this happens to me every time, says i didn't finish and when i go back there's still nothing to do..
Old Aug 19 2023, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i have a work other farm for xp's in my daily quest for fp..i did it got hired did the work and didn.t get credit for it..this happens to me every time, says i didn't finish and when i go back there's still nothing to do..
Hi Barbara Nixon,
The goal says that you have to be hired at the marketplace and that you have to complete the job. You can't just stop after you get enough XP. You have to complete it and get the bonus. The progress for the goal is only recorded when you collect the bonus. To get the bonus you have to be hired by a stranger.

I checked your data and do not see any job completiions at all. So you will not get credit for them until you complete the jobs.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2023, 10:39 AM

thisis the link in my email about my work for another farmer..i did get hired by another farmer at the marketplace....i finished the job but nothing..i checked to see if there was more work but still nothing..ii was ...8 layered farm..i even tried to go to another farm but none was highlighted...so i went home..got a notice that i didn't finish so i went b ack and still nothing.
Old Aug 20 2023, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
thisis the link in my email about my work for another farmer..i did get hired by another farmer at the marketplace....i finished the job but nothing..i checked to see if there was more work but still nothing..ii was ...8 layered farm..i even tried to go to another farm but none was highlighted...so i went home..got a notice that i didn't finish so i went b ack and still nothing.

Hi barbara nixon

As Taz explained you in his previous response, your data doesnt show you had got the bonus chest.

That means that you were probably hired by a neighbor, supernieghbor or buddy so you didnt get the bonus chest.

When you get a goal to be hired at market, you have to be hired by a stranger. If you read the message in your goal, it says Progress is recorded when Job completion bonus is claimed.

You only get the Bonus chest if you are hired by a stranger.
Old Aug 23 2023, 02:33 AM

Default after 600 points?

i have got 600 points with 11 days left. theres no bonuses other than having farmpass priveleges once 600 points are obtained. no added perks or whatever to getting beyond 600?
Old Aug 23 2023, 03:50 AM

I have to accept 2 potatoes in FP but ones have accepted did ask for more are not registering
Old Aug 23 2023, 05:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i have got 600 points with 11 days left. theres no bonuses other than having farmpass priveleges once 600 points are obtained. no added perks or whatever to getting beyond 600?
Hi Larwin,

Currently 600 is all you need to earn. There may be changes done in the future to the goals.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 23 2023, 05:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I have to accept 2 potatoes in FP but ones have accepted did ask for more are not registering
Hi amanda1955,

After you have accepted the potato gifts, make sure that you reload the game for the goal to update.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 31 2023, 11:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Pass for September

Farm Pass for September

Is there a glitch with Farm Pass? Farm Pass is to be active but I didn't see the Farm Pass Get button nor have I paid for the September Farm Pass yet the Seasonal Goals (rewards) are accruing. The Farm Pass button reads Farm Pass unlocked.

I am in the pacific time zone.
Browser: Firefox

Last edited by ftjill; Aug 31 2023 at 11:40 PM.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs