Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 02 2023, 08:25 PM

Since I am not able to have any of the farmers names that have sent me gifts to show up on the page and that only thing on the page is the circle going round and round, is there any other way to send out gifts...This started happening about a week ago. I am also unable to send any gifts on the SEND GIFTS page so that I can finish one of the Farm Pass goals of sending out 145 regular gifts...Is there anything else you can suggest I do. My Farmtown ID is 605472072.
Old Jan 02 2023, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
Since I am not able to have any of the farmers names that have sent me gifts to show up on the page and that only thing on the page is the circle going round and round, is there any other way to send out gifts...This started happening about a week ago. I am also unable to send any gifts on the SEND GIFTS page so that I can finish one of the Farm Pass goals of sending out 145 regular gifts...Is there anything else you can suggest I do. My Farmtown ID is 605472072.
HI LindaMHS,
I answered your previous post with what you can do to try to get back to sending gifts. There isn't any other way than through the Send Gifts and through the My Requests returning gifts.
You can try instead of accepting all the gifts and trying to return all you can try returning them individually as that only needs the one name at a time and they may show that way.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2023, 09:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Cat Food bug

Cat food

My neighbor posted the below in the Other Wall Requests:

I received a new Cat Food as a gift for my farm in FarmTown, and liked it so much that I want more!

But...cat food is not in the list of gifts. I think this should be a request for ingredients.
Old Jan 03 2023, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
Cat food

My neighbor posted the below in the Other Wall Requests:

I received a new Cat Food as a gift for my farm in FarmTown, and liked it so much that I want more!

But...cat food is not in the list of gifts. I think this should be a request for ingredients.
Hi Ftjill,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts. You are correct that it is not a gift. This probably came from one of the gift sites and you will not be able to send it to them as it is not a valid gift for Farm Town. We are not sure how these sites are doing those but they won't work in Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2023, 11:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Taz for the explanation. My neighbor did use an external site.
Old Jan 03 2023, 03:07 PM

Default How to gift the extra fuel I have made?

I have much more fuel than I need, so I would like to gift a lot of it to one of my neighbors.

Please explain how I can do this other than gifting just one tank at a time?

In other words, I would like to send a few hundred gallons to a neighbor in one lump some who is starving for fuel.

I have read pages and pages on how to do this, I even bought a gas station, but I just can't find a quicker way. I'm just hoping, short of buying a bunch of gifting machines, that I can just send a bunch to them? After all, I produced the oil and refined it into gas, so you would think I should be able to gift all of it away if I wish to?

Please help, thank you!
Old Jan 03 2023, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green Feet View Post
I have much more fuel than I need, so I would like to gift a lot of it to one of my neighbors.

Please explain how I can do this other than gifting just one tank at a time?

In other words, I would like to send a few hundred gallons to a neighbor in one lump some who is starving for fuel.

I have read pages and pages on how to do this, I even bought a gas station, but I just can't find a quicker way. I'm just hoping, short of buying a bunch of gifting machines, that I can just send a bunch to them? After all, I produced the oil and refined it into gas, so you would think I should be able to gift all of it away if I wish to?

Please help, thank you!
Hi Mr. Green Feet

You can't gift your fuel.

You can send your neighbor fuel tanks as gift from the Send Gift tab, you can fill your Gas Station with Fuel tanks so they can get some, but you can't share or gift your fuel with other friends.

If you wish and you have enough farm cash, you could gift them an Oil Refinery so they can produce their own fuel tanks.
Old Jan 03 2023, 04:15 PM

Hi. I seem to be having a problem collecting my gifts in my request tab. This doesn't happen all the time. Just now I had 8 pigs to collect and I was able to send gifts to my neighbors but when I went to collect my 8 pigs there was nothing there. Like I said, this doesn't happen all the time but it happens often enough. I thought I should let you know. Thanks for all you are doing to help Farm Town continue to run and enjoyable :-)
Old Jan 03 2023, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssan01440 View Post
Hi. I seem to be having a problem collecting my gifts in my request tab. This doesn't happen all the time. Just now I had 8 pigs to collect and I was able to send gifts to my neighbors but when I went to collect my 8 pigs there was nothing there. Like I said, this doesn't happen all the time but it happens often enough. I thought I should let you know. Thanks for all you are doing to help Farm Town continue to run and enjoyable :-)
Hi Ssan01440

This is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jan 03 2023, 04:37 PM

Thank you for the help. Unfortunately they were not there. No biggie. Thanks for letting me know what the reason might be. Happy Farming!!

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support