Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 11 2021, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
What does the Red Dot in the Farm Selector mean? I've searched the forums and can't find anything with Farm Selector Red Dot as the search item.

Hi Pegasus

I moved your post to the thread for Neighbors and Super Neighbors.

When you visit a Super Neighbors farm, if they gave you permission to design a farm for them, then you will see a red tod in the farm grid on the farm that you can design.

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726
Old Jun 11 2021, 09:24 PM

How do I send a request to be my friend's neighbor? I received one from her asking to be mine, and I don't know how to send her a request to be hers.
Old Jun 11 2021, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
How do I send a request to be my friend's neighbor? I received one from her asking to be mine, and I don't know how to send her a request to be hers.
Hi Judyjor,
Are you Facebook friends? Was a Facebook friend request what she sent you? If so you only have to accept it. You don't need to send her one back. You do have to be Facebook friends before you can become neighbors.

To become neighbors then you need to find her in your My Neighbors tab. The information on how ids in the Game Guide chapter 05 about neighbors:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834

If she is not in your My Neighbors tab yet, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If she still isn't there you will have to wait until she is as Facebook is not quick to add names to that list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2021, 11:59 PM

She is my friend, she is my neighbor (following the - go to neighbor page, add her as neighbor) . I need to know how to send her a neighbor request so I can be her neighbor.....
Old Jun 12 2021, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
She is my friend, she is my neighbor (following the - go to neighbor page, add her as neighbor) . I need to know how to send her a neighbor request so I can be her neighbor.....
Hi Judyjor,
If she is already your neighbor then you have done what you can. For you to be her neighbor she needs to send you a neighbor request. You can't do it for her.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2021, 04:13 PM

Default Limited friend N neighbors

It has been 5 days now, I've been banned from adding friends and neighbors. I am not a robot or spam Please release the ban.
Old Jun 12 2021, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyConnolly View Post
It has been 5 days now, I've been banned from adding friends and neighbors. I am not a robot or spam Please release the ban.
Hi BillyConnolly,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.
Please provide you farm ID, so we can check on this. You can find that number in the banner above your farms.

If you have been banned from adding friends that is a Facebook ban. You will have to talk to them about it.

If it is just that you can not add new neighbors then you may have reached your limit of neighbors. There isn't any way we can change that limit. The Neighbors Limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not all IDs are the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so the number of neighbours you can have can vary from 80 to around 110, depending on the ID's. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.
Old Jun 13 2021, 04:13 PM

I have lose being Super Neighbour I have two Neighbour that I do their Farms. I did the one this morning and now I can't User ID 1632577947
Old Jun 13 2021, 04:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracles View Post
I have lose being Super Neighbour I have two Neighbour that I do their Farms. I did the one this morning and now I can't User ID 1632577947
Hi Miracles,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Super Neighbors.

How many super neighbors does your neighbor have? There is a limit of around 20 that you can have.
Ask them to check and make sure you are still a super neighbor and that you have all the permissions needed for the work.
Old Jul 16 2021, 01:34 PM

When working on farms for which you are a super neighbor it would be nice to be able to use the sprinkler to water their flowers. I have at least one person who has several farms dedicated to flowers. They have evidently put much time and effort into planting different flowers in a pattern that is very elaborate. However trying to water them with just a watering can is *very* time consuming. Being able to use the sprinkler would make reviving dead flowers easy.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, neighbour, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors