Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 07 2024, 06:15 AM

"Increased Harvest Storage capacity by 10%." What is the harvest capacity now?
I know some items the cap is,200,000,000 I assumed this included the crops Where can a person fined the capacity on all items thanks
Old Jan 07 2024, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
"Increased Harvest Storage capacity by 10%." What is the harvest capacity now?
I know some items the cap is,200,000,000 I assumed this included the crops Where can a person fined the capacity on all items thanks

Hi nettie

I moved your post to the thread about storage.

The maximum total for the Harvest & Products storage is variable depending on several factors. If you open that storage you can find the percentage capacity used in the upper left corner of that window.

You have information about Storage in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110
Old Jan 08 2024, 06:28 AM

no worries I didn't know where to post The capacity hasn't been increased in my opinion for crops When you click on storage and have everything showing it is at a certain amount You go to crops only and it is at the same amount as all the items in the storage
Old Jan 08 2024, 07:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
no worries I didn't know where to post The capacity hasn't been increased in my opinion for crops When you click on storage and have everything showing it is at a certain amount You go to crops only and it is at the same amount as all the items in the storage
Hi nettie1212,

marymarcel is not available at the moment.

The capacity percentage in Harvest&Products is for everything that you have in harvests/products. Changing the filters to something like just crops isn't going to change that figure.

The only time you would have noticed a change in the percentage at the top of the Harvest&Products section of storage would have been the day and time that the capacity was increased. For example if prior to the increase your harvests/products capacity was at 80% , then you reloaded the game immediately after the increase was applied you would have seen that percentage had dropped below 80%.

As it has been quite some time since that increase was applied, it's too late for you to have noticed when the increase was applied so you are seeing your current percentage.

Harvest&Products maximum capacity for individual harvests/products is still 200 million and you still do not want anything to reach that amount or you could lose more than just the Harvest&Products that are at that amount.

The maximum capacity percentage in harvests/products is still 100% and you still don't want to be getting too close to that figure before you sell a portion or use some of the Harvest&Products to get the percentage lower.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 15 2024, 07:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry "Select All" and "Sell All" (

Why isn't there a "select all" and "sell all" with one click when we want to sell our storage items?? What a pain in the *** to sell one item and a time. I see you can check them off . That is wasting time by the time I select all 1000 items I could have sold them in the same amount of time. FIX IT!
Old Jan 15 2024, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
Why isn't there a "select all" and "sell all" with one click when we want to sell our storage items?? What a pain in the *** to sell one item and a time. I see you can check them off . That is wasting time by the time I select all 1000 items I could have sold them in the same amount of time. FIX IT!
Hi jetdogy,
I moved your post to the thread about the storage.
There is a sell all for specific filter selections such as the non-ingredients and non-ingredients (for me) which will sell only items that are not needed for your facilities or services. If you use the latter one it will sell all of anything you don't have facilities that use them where the first one only sells all of any thing that does not have a use in any facility or service currently.

There iis also a sell selected if you want to check the items to sell. Once you check them then they will stay selected in those 2 filters.
If you want to make a suggestion about a Sellect All choice then please put it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2024, 02:48 PM

Hi. I have been told from the Forum that the individual maximum for an item is 200M - excluding fuel. Did this change? What would now be the new maximum? Would it apply to all items or just some, like fish?
Old Jan 31 2024, 03:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi. I have been told from the Forum that the individual maximum for an item is 200M - excluding fuel. Did this change? What would now be the new maximum? Would it apply to all items or just some, like fish?
Hi Early Girl,
No that limit has not changed. When an item goes over the 200 million then it will drop back to that number. It applies to all items.

You do have another limit and it is based on the overall total for your storage. There isn't any way to give a value for that as there are too many variables. That is why you have the percentage at the top of the storage to keep you from getting too close to that amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2024, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Early Girl,
No that limit has not changed. When an item goes over the 200 million then it will drop back to that number. It applies to all items.

You do have another limit and it is based on the overall total for your storage. There isn't any way to give a value for that as there are too many variables. That is why you have the percentage at the top of the storage to keep you from getting too close to that amount.
Taz thanks. But I am looking at a friends screen shot of her storage of fish. She has 8 fish listed with storage amounts of 286,820,803 to 239,994,875 listed. How is that possible?
Old Jan 31 2024, 03:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Taz thanks. But I am looking at a friends screen shot of her storage of fish. She has 8 fish listed with storage amounts of 286,820,803 to 239,994,875 listed. How is that possible?
Hi Early Girl,
It is possible because she just got them and her farms had not updated yet. If she does not go sell immediately then they will change back to the 200 million.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds