Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 22 2023, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
Need advise! After unloading trains this morning., I moved trains from farm 29 into my storage with Ultimate Freight Locomotive had 2 long fish cars and 9 other cars to move them to farm 41 All disappeared except for 2 cars . Long gondola car and the long two door box car remained I have spent a good amount of time to search.. looked in storage gift box other farms and they went poof! Help
Hi Kongo

I'm sorry this happened to you. Please contact Support team as we can't do refunds through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 22 2023, 09:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Ok thanks just sent ticket
Old Dec 22 2023, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
Ok thanks just sent ticket
You are welcome Kongo
Old Dec 22 2023, 03:48 PM

Hi, have a question regarding how much product a person should expect from boosting a train. I often do them and get 80-90k in products with 10 cars. However, a friend asked me to boost hers today, and I only received 5k in product. I assumed she only 1-2 cars, but it is loaded with 10 long cars. I know the game guide says we will receive between 1-3%, but what is that criteria based on? Do you get 3% if you are the first one to boost it, but only 1% if you are the 10th? Does the engine play a part? Thanks
Old Dec 22 2023, 04:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, have a question regarding how much product a person should expect from boosting a train. I often do them and get 80-90k in products with 10 cars. However, a friend asked me to boost hers today, and I only received 5k in product. I assumed she only 1-2 cars, but it is loaded with 10 long cars. I know the game guide says we will receive between 1-3%, but what is that criteria based on? Do you get 3% if you are the first one to boost it, but only 1% if you are the 10th? Does the engine play a part? Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
It depends on what cars and how many cars they have on their train. The 1 - 3% is not based on engine or what number you are to boost itt. It is random just like the bonuses for belts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 22 2023, 04:21 PM

Thanks Taz, I assumed that it wasn't an engine or your placement in boosts. But what does one need to do, or look into about changing out their cars, so that others will receive 80k in products vs 5k? Or are you saying that is the random part? Hit or miss.
Old Dec 22 2023, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Taz, I assumed that it wasn't an engine or your placement in boosts. But what does one need to do, or look into about changing out their cars, so that others will receive 80k in products vs 5k? Or are you saying that is the random part? Hit or miss.
Hi Early Girl,
It depends on what the cars are carrying. Some carry higher quantities of product, so you get a higher amount when you boost those. What each car carries and the amounts of those items are in the Game Guide chapter about the Freight Trains.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2023, 07:19 AM

A friend gave me her login years ago before there were Super Neighbors and it has taken as long for me to send her account train box cars so that now she has a total of 10 for her train. The problem is that even though I can see all 10 box cars are attached properly and I just collected from when it had 7 and dispatched it again with 10 it is not acting like she has 10. It is acting as if only 8 or 9 are attached and demanding extra clicks when working facility posts of other people. It is supposed to be just one click for all the factories on each farm before I move onto the next farm. Instead farms with 9 or 10 factories are requiring me to do the first one or two separately and then the Mayor is taking over on the 3rd or 4th click.

I just checked it again and I can see quite clearly that the 10th box car is attached properly and it should have dispatched WITH the other 9, but the train management is showing it did not. So now I am going to have to skip working as her for a few days because it is NOT WORKING PROPERLY. I do not have access to my friend's email address since I am in New York and she is 12 hours ahead of me in Malaysia. So I would have to contact support using my own email address and not hers.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Dec 23 2023 at 07:30 AM.
Old Dec 23 2023, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
A friend gave me her login years ago before there were Super Neighbors and it has taken as long for me to send her account train box cars so that now she has a total of 10 for her train. The problem is that even though I can see all 10 box cars are attached properly and I just collected from when it had 7 and dispatched it again with 10 it is not acting like she has 10. It is acting as if only 8 or 9 are attached and demanding extra clicks when working facility posts of other people. It is supposed to be just one click for all the factories on each farm before I move onto the next farm. Instead farms with 9 or 10 factories are requiring me to do the first one or two separately and then the Mayor is taking over on the 3rd or 4th click.
Hi Qivis

You need to provide her user id number and in which farm she has that train, so we can check.
Old Dec 23 2023, 08:41 AM

Default I thought so

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Qivis

You need to provide her user id number and in which farm she has that train, so we can check.
I figured as much, but I am on my way out the door since the regional chain does not carry the Oreo pie I want to get for Christmas. Her user ID is 663029192 and it is her farm 14 is where her trains are located. Sometimes the trains are choosy about the box car order or at least have been in the past. So it may be required to place the refrigerator car elsewhere in the line to get all 10 recognized as attached by the train manager. I had noticed this back when the trains were first brought online as a feature of the game and had assumed it was fixed by now. Otherwise I would have moved the box cars around so it was between the 2 grey ones. Anyway, if someone can get to it in the next couple hours that would be great. In any case, Feliz Navidad.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working