Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 08 2018, 09:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Catalina View Post
One thing I've noticed lately, that is very irritating, if I BUMP UP farm 29, then farm 31 goes up in price. I know this because as soon as I bump up a farm I put the cost of the next upgrade in the name. Its an unpleasant surprise to think you need 15.5 billion coins and then go to the realtors office and find the new price is 16 billion coins.
Hi Lady_Catalina,

If one expansion for a farm is a certain price it does not mean that upgrading another farm to the same size will be that price as well. You can see all costs for all the farm upgrades in the Game Guide. Here's the link to that section >>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422926
Old Jan 10 2018, 04:39 PM

I bought farm 35 and paid for upgrades to 22x22 but all it did was steal my $$$ and left me with just 12x12 farm. I want my $$$$ back!!!
Old Jan 10 2018, 05:16 PM

Default Land upgrade to wrong farm

I recently upgrade my farm 10 and it upgrade my farm 2 instead. I was on farm 10 when I went to the realtor and I thought it would upgrade the farm that I was on so I didn't notice it wasn't that farm. Farm 10 was 24x24 and but farm 2 was 26x26 and is now 28x28. I used FC on this upgrade. I thought I did something wrong so I went back to farm 10, went to realtor and again it showed the farm upgrade to 30x30 so I knew it would be farm 2 again (as that is the only farm now at 28x28) so I did not upgrade. How can I get farm 10 to be upgraded. I did not want to upgrade farm 2.
Old Jan 10 2018, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnikaLarae View Post
I recently upgrade my farm 10 and it upgrade my farm 2 instead. I was on farm 10 when I went to the realtor and I thought it would upgrade the farm that I was on so I didn't notice it wasn't that farm. Farm 10 was 24x24 and but farm 2 was 26x26 and is now 28x28. I used FC on this upgrade. I thought I did something wrong so I went back to farm 10, went to realtor and again it showed the farm upgrade to 30x30 so I knew it would be farm 2 again (as that is the only farm now at 28x28) so I did not upgrade. How can I get farm 10 to be upgraded. I did not want to upgrade farm 2.
Hi AnikaLarae,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
I am sorry, but we don't have any way to reverse land upgrades. This is why there is a pop up that you have to accept to complete the transaction which shows the farm name of the farm you are upgrading. If it is not the right farm then you can decline to accept the transaction.
You can get farm 10 upgraded by restarting your farms and then go to farm 10 before going to the realtor's office.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 10 2018 at 06:03 PM.
Old Jan 10 2018, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eahemming View Post
I bought farm 35 and paid for upgrades to 22x22 but all it did was steal my $$$ and left me with just 12x12 farm. I want my $$$$ back!!!
Hi eahemming,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about land upgrades.
I am sorry, but you bought the first 12x12 part of farm 35, but all the rest of the land upgrades you bought were on farm 2 which you increased from 34x34 up to 44x44. We have no way to reverse those upgrades.
There is a pop up when you buy a land upgrade that you have to accept which has the farm's name in it. If it is not the right name then you can decline the purchase.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2018, 11:13 AM

Default Bought Upgrade - didn't work

When Farm 35 was released, I purchased Farm Cash and began the upgrade. I purchased all available up to 22 x 22 at that time. The FC that I purchased is no longer in my account and the farm is only at 16 x 16 today. Please upgrade Farm 35 to 22 x 22 or replace the FC. Thank you. I have been doing FT for over 9 years and love it. You guys do a great job!
Old Jan 16 2018, 11:32 AM

My apologies, I just found the recap of purchases where I see when I purchased the FC and what I did with it. Now I remember, it is all ok. Just so you know, it's the pits to get old ! Keep up the good work, I love the game.

Tags
farm cash, land upgrade, land upgrades, upgrade failed, upgrades