Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 04 2018, 10:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin King View Post
How do you get the Guava Trees? Do not see them in the store or in the gifts.
Hi Martin King,

Guava trees are in the store. Try looking again. Quickest way to find them is to use the search box, in the store, and type in guava.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jan 04 2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old Jan 04 2018, 10:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nardaj View Post
Good morning. In my quests I find sometimes I have received a quest that wants Sunflowers. Can I use some that are already harvested or do I have to plant and wait for the three days for it to mature, when the last quest to be completed to gain the 2 points for a credit?
Thanks for any and all help. Auntie N.
Hi nardaj,

You have to harvest them on your own farm. If you already have some ready to harvest you can use those if not you will need to grow them then harvest them.

If you think you are running short on time to get them you can try a lifeline and see if you get one that will help. Lifelines are assigned at random, you may not always get the one you need. Lifelines are explained in the Game Guide. Here's the link to that section. http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
Old Jan 07 2018, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
You are the second one to report this. We will see what the developers say about it. I would guess we wouldn't notice the time being wrong except when doing a quest as they are done faster when someone works your facilities.
Taz - Yesterday I started Bucket Hat in a Co-op quest. It said it would be finished in 20 hours instead of the 2 hours that it should have been. Evidently the developers have NOT addressed this problem. Could you check into it again, please??
Old Jan 07 2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyncia47 View Post
Taz - Yesterday I started Bucket Hat in a Co-op quest. It said it would be finished in 20 hours instead of the 2 hours that it should have been. Evidently the developers have NOT addressed this problem. Could you check into it again, please??
Hi cyncia47

Taz is not available at this moment.

Please report this problem to Support team to let them work on it with the developers.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 09 2018, 01:52 PM

Default Harvestiing Llama Wool

On my ordinary quest I have had to harvest Llama wool. I have wool sheds on all of my farms with Llamas in them. I harvested them yesterday and just now but it still says on my quest harvest Llama wool. What's going on.
Old Jan 09 2018, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
On my ordinary quest I have had to harvest Llama wool. I have wool sheds on all of my farms with Llamas in them. I harvested them yesterday and just now but it still says on my quest harvest Llama wool. What's going on.

Hi Vivienne57

I moved your post to the thread for Quests.

You openend that quest for Folding chair today, so if you harvested your Wool sheds yesterday you will have to wait till they are ready again as the regular wool sheds can be harvested once every two days.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 10 2018, 09:20 PM

There is really something wrong with the "random" selection for quests by the computer. I have gotten the Taste of Hawaii 3 times in the past 2 weeks.....and one other Taste in that time, too. That is the computer selecting quests for facilities I don't have again and again. That is not random!!!!!
Old Jan 10 2018, 09:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
There is really something wrong with the "random" selection for quests by the computer. I have gotten the Taste of Hawaii 3 times in the past 2 weeks.....and one other Taste in that time, too. That is the computer selecting quests for facilities I don't have again and again. That is not random!!!!!
Hi Jean,
I am sorry this has happened, but the quests are selected by a randomizer program and there isn't anything we can do about the way it selects the quests. It can't check to see what facilities you own as it is only a random number generator with each number assigned to a specific quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2018, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
I am sorry this has happened, but the quests are selected by a randomizer program and there isn't anything we can do about the way it selects the quests. It can't check to see what facilities you own as it is only a random number generator with each number assigned to a specific quest.

Two Taste of Hawaii last week in both the co-op and regular quest and now two of the same this week must mean it it gave Taste of Hawaii #1 in the position for the last 2 weeks???
Old Jan 13 2018, 09:34 PM

Default Not getting cash

I am doing Quest, and last week on 01/07/2018 I had 10 quest finished but it wouldn't let me retrieve $$ until Monday 01/08/2018, unfortuntaley I only received $1.00 and lost my extra quest I had already completed for the following week. Now I am 3 behind and will not be able complete 8 by tomorrow on Sunday 01/14/2018. Can you fix this problem? I didn't know where to post this, and I keep going in circles trying to contact Management.
Thank you for your consideration.

Sherry

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading