Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 23 2022, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyshar8 View Post
OK not understanding too much again... but where is everyone at the market place to see if anyone needs work? Been trying to figure it out, but oh boy, brain dead... then when i try to buy farm cash, it doesn't let me... card and money is good???
Hi Rudyshar,
I moved your post to the thread about markets. Are you not seeing anyone inthe Job Market? Make sure you are on line (plug shape in upper right corner is green).

What happens when you try to buy farm cash? Farm Town does not handle those transactions. They are done by Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 24 2022, 10:36 AM

Default Markets

I am unable to see any users on the Markets. This has been going on since FB released the game. I have done all the suggestions as suggested and nothing has worked. I have attached the server information for landing on Farmtown, going to the Marketplace and then disconnecting and reconnecting. It all stays the same. Please advise.
Old Oct 24 2022, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsmith View Post
I am unable to see any users on the Markets. This has been going on since FB released the game. I have done all the suggestions as suggested and nothing has worked. I have attached the server information for landing on Farmtown, going to the Marketplace and then disconnecting and reconnecting. It all stays the same. Please advise.
Hi Sgsmith,
Make sure you are online ( plug up top shows green).
Try changing your language in your preferences to another language, click the green check to save the change,se your farms and reopen them. Then change your language back to English US in the preferences, click the green check again, close and reopen your farms again. Then try again in the markets.
Check to see if you have Kamo installed. It is part of CCleaner if you use that. That can cause this to happen. If you do you will need to uninstall it.

If those don't work, please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2022, 11:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Default no people to hire

Why are there no people to hire ?
Old Oct 29 2022, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianne Reid View Post
Why are there no people to hire ?
Hi Dianne,
I moved your post to the thread about the markets.
Please make sure you are online (plug in upper right corner green) when you are in the market.

Also make sure your browser and computer system are updated.

Check to see if you have Kamo installed. It is part of CCleaner if you use that. That can cause this to happen. If you do you will need to uninstall it.

If those are all correct then, try changing your language in your preferences to another language, click the green check to save the change,se your farms and reopen them. Then change your language back to English US in the preferences, click the green check again, close and reopen your farms again. Then try again in the markets.
Old Oct 29 2022, 11:14 PM

there is always plenty of people in the market place so we do not need to switch to the ghastly American language. Why are you telling people to switch to the ghastly American language when there is no need?
Old Oct 29 2022, 11:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
there is always plenty of people in the market place so we do not need to switch to the ghastly American language. Why are you telling people to switch to the ghastly American language when there is no need?
Hi rodneycs,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread as this has nothing to do with the current release.
When we are telling people to switch to the English US language it is because they see no one in their set language. That language does have the most players. English UK would work nearly as well, but in most of those cases, they either already are using the US version and it has stopped working for some reason or their farms have gotten changed after a release to some other language which we have no one using.
Old Oct 31 2022, 01:05 PM

Default Unable to use Marketplaces

No response from ticket I opened regarding unable to use the Job or Trade Marketplace. I have 1 email address which is [email removed by safety] and I have added support@slashkey.com and billing@slashkey.com to my address book.

When did you contact them? 10/24/22 12:30 - 1 EDT
Did you get the auto response email? No
Have you checked your spam/junk folder for it? Yes
Did you also try another email address you have and have the same problem with that one as well? No other email address

Please help me get this resolved.
Old Oct 31 2022, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsmith View Post
No response from ticket I opened regarding unable to use the Job or Trade Marketplace. I have 1 email address which is [email removed by safety] and I have added support@slashkey.com and billing@slashkey.com to my address book.

When did you contact them? 10/24/22 12:30 - 1 EDT
Did you get the auto response email? No
Have you checked your spam/junk folder for it? Yes
Did you also try another email address you have and have the same problem with that one as well? No other email address

Please help me get this resolved.

Hi sgsmith

I moved your post to the thread about Marketplace where you other post about this problem was also moved and answered.

I had removed your email address from your post as this is a public forum and it is not good to post it here.

When you posted here for the first time, Taz D answered you and asked you a few things to do and check but we didnt get a response.
This is the link to his response:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...58#post6515958

Please read it and see if any of the suggestions given works for you.

Also be sure that your browser is up to date and check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

I will try to check what happened with your ticket to Support and will send you a private message as soon as I get any information. Thanks
Old Oct 31 2022, 01:45 PM

Windows and Chrome browser are always up to date. I have tried everything that was in Taz's original suggestion ticket. Nothing has worked. I also tried Firefox and got the same problems. When I first go to the Marketplace the chat box does not open as it should. I will open it then go offline and back on to see if users will show and they don't. I have changed the language in preferences close FT log out of FB and internet then back on and this hasn't helped. I am at my wits end to get this resolved.