Closed Thread

Old Feb 03 2021, 02:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ID:573202808
I have noticed when harvesting Dairy Shed etc on my default/home farm it does not show what has been harvested as it does on my other farms.
Have also noticed the flower harvester misses flowers sometimes - I need to harvest flowers twice! On the up side it is much quicker to move between farms etc
Hope this helps!
Old Feb 03 2021, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Judiyxt

We are sorry but we never saw that error.

Are you sure your Firefox is updated? Which is the latest version for Firefox?
85.0 (64-bit)
Old Feb 03 2021, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
85.0 (64-bit)
Hi Judyxt

That seems to be the latest version.

Is that warning showing up in the console information below the game screen?
Old Feb 03 2021, 03:17 PM

Yes I tried copy and paste but that didn't work.
Old Feb 03 2021, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadsu View Post
ID:573202808
I have noticed when harvesting Dairy Shed etc on my default/home farm it does not show what has been harvested as it does on my other farms.
Have also noticed the flower harvester misses flowers sometimes - I need to harvest flowers twice! On the up side it is much quicker to move between farms etc
Hope this helps!
Hi Sadsu

We are aware of the issue with animal sheds placed on farm 1. They are indeed harvested anyway but you dont get the floating information about how many products were sent to storage.

For the flowers, could it be they are unintentionaly layered? Which flower harvester are you using?

Thanks!
Old Feb 03 2021, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
Yes I tried copy and paste but that didn't work.
Please try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps. First time you load the game again, it will load slower, it could last 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Feb 03 2021, 03:43 PM

Hi just noticed the banner above farm about reporting in game bugs just noticed when you go to stored amount for crops the highest amount is right at the bottom and lowest is at the top of the page is this new or a bug?
Old Feb 03 2021, 03:48 PM

Default harvesting flowers

Hi:
Just Fyi....i am using Flower Harvester (40 x 40). i had no problems when the HTML was put into place. However. just in the last few days i have to keep clicking to get them all. i have s/n's i take care of and it has proven to be the same on all of them. They aren't layered. Hope this helps techs find the problem.
Thank you for all you do.
Old Feb 03 2021, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
Hello, my user id is 1000002581486077 when I sell stuff why does it not show it has been sold? I am a super neighbor and yet there is no red dot on me is that a glitch? How do I get the neighbor's pictures together that I am an sn for? When I go to their farm it shows the work but does not change color so I know which farms need work. Now as for my farms I don't understand why my storage is so full I have all the extra storage too. I deleted farms layers just so I could plant trees. mess up the line and put them back in storage to try again and the pop up says to full how do I get anything done this way?
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar

The red dot on your own pic when visiting superneighbors has not been added yet.
When you are on your own farms, click in a pic in your neighbor bar below the game screen and then click in Order by Superneighbors option from the menu. That way you will see a red dot for all who are your superneighbors.

The change colors for your superneighbor's farm is not added yet. You can click in the Show Names in the grid and then in Show work info button to know which farms have jobs to do.

You have may trees in your storage but it doesnt show as full in your data. Try clearing the memcache and see if that helps you.

Which stuff are you selling? do you get the coins?
Old Feb 03 2021, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Hi just noticed the banner above farm about reporting in game bugs just noticed when you go to stored amount for crops the highest amount is right at the bottom and lowest is at the top of the page is this new or a bug?
Hi Alexm2012

Stored amount always showed the lowest amount at the top and the highgest at the button. That way you can inmediately see which items you have the smallest amount.
Closed Thread