Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2022, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pustekuchen View Post
Since yesterday I have to, when working facilities from neighbors , click on EVERY single facility on each farm until I reach half and the mayor takes over.
That is a LOT of clicking when somebody has 140 facilities on a farm.
Ty for checking on this.
Hi Pustekuchen

To be able to work all facilities in all farms without moving from the farm you arrive, you have to have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 farmcash cars attached to each locomotive.

Please check if your trains are dispatched and if all long cars are correctly attached by opening the train and counting the amount of cars showing up with a white background in the Freight cars tab.

If you think anything is wrong then let us know in which farms your trains are placed.
Thanks

Edited to Add: You only have 1 train with the Standard locomotive in your farm 15 but it is not dispatched.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 30 2022 at 03:35 PM.
Old Feb 01 2022, 08:52 AM

Thanks for all your work during the migration and continuing to add functionality. My clam production was doing well until the Chilean Restaurant was added. Prior daily requirements was 48 with a 15 day requirement of 720. I own 8 Fish Plants and 2 Turbo Fish Plants which means supply daily is 672. When the Chilean Restaurant is added I need to basically double my productions meet demand of 84 daily and 1260 for 15 days forcing me to buy 8 more Fish plants at $28 Farm Cash and 2 more Turbo Fish plants at $84/per farm cash - Totals $392 Farm Cash - Seems excessive.
Old Feb 01 2022, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXDAW View Post
Thanks for all your work during the migration and continuing to add functionality. My clam production was doing well until the Chilean Restaurant was added. Prior daily requirements was 48 with a 15 day requirement of 720. I own 8 Fish Plants and 2 Turbo Fish Plants which means supply daily is 672. When the Chilean Restaurant is added I need to basically double my productions meet demand of 84 daily and 1260 for 15 days forcing me to buy 8 more Fish plants at $28 Farm Cash and 2 more Turbo Fish plants at $84/per farm cash - Totals $392 Farm Cash - Seems excessive.
Hi Jaxdaw,
If you want to make a suggestion to increase production of the clams, please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2022, 08:14 AM

Thank you for all the hard work in keeping this game going. That said, just wanted to point out that if you go to the Fortune Teller Supplies Factory and the Fortune Teller Wagon, neither has the button to allow you to post to get your friends to work your facilities. I believe they were missing before the upgrade, but I thought it was just me. I just happened to try and post using those 2 but the buttons are still missing. Thought you would like to know. Thanks again!!
Old Feb 02 2022, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
Thank you for all the hard work in keeping this game going. That said, just wanted to point out that if you go to the Fortune Teller Supplies Factory and the Fortune Teller Wagon, neither has the button to allow you to post to get your friends to work your facilities. I believe they were missing before the upgrade, but I thought it was just me. I just happened to try and post using those 2 but the buttons are still missing. Thought you would like to know. Thanks again!!
Hi Sesselwill

The buttons are not missing, those facilities and services are set that way as some farmers considered them as offensive.

Some Production and Service Facilities are classified as "Funeral" and "Religious Facilities". They still produce or stock products and friends can work them, as long as they have not opted out of doing them, but you can not post facility work from these. If you want to opt out of working those facilities there is an option in your game Preferences for them, remove the check marks for "Skip Funeral Facilities" and "Skip Religious Facilities".
The Funeral and Religious Facilities are :
  • Funeral Supplies Factory
  • Funeral Home
  • Buddhist Supplies Factory
  • Buddha Shop
  • Fortune Teller Supplies Factory
  • Fortune Teller Wagon

The information is in our Game Guide for Facilities in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641262
Old Feb 03 2022, 04:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Post Release Updates - February 3rd, 1:40AM

- Released Valentine decorations.

New Valentine gifts are added on the gift page and in the store

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 03 2022 at 05:08 AM.
Old Feb 04 2022, 06:29 AM

Default Turbo Facilities - Thank You for them

Hi Folks - THANK YOU for the Turbo Petro Chemical factory. It has been on my wishlist for a long while now!!
Any chance of getting a Turbo Rubber Factory and Turbo Cinnamon Factory? I own all the regular and client facilities, many multiples of most of them. I run out of basic ingredients after posting factories for others to work.
I love this game!!! Have been playing it since 2009. Have thoroughly enjoyed all the improvements that have happened along the way.
Keep Up The Good Work - looking forward to the next improvements to appear.
Old Feb 04 2022, 06:37 AM

Hi, do you have a list of facilities and clients (Farm Cash and Coins) on the XP you get when they are full (100%)
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 04 2022, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda315 View Post
Hi Folks - THANK YOU for the Turbo Petro Chemical factory. It has been on my wishlist for a long while now!!
Any chance of getting a Turbo Rubber Factory and Turbo Cinnamon Factory? I own all the regular and client facilities, many multiples of most of them. I run out of basic ingredients after posting factories for others to work.
I love this game!!! Have been playing it since 2009. Have thoroughly enjoyed all the improvements that have happened along the way.
Keep Up The Good Work - looking forward to the next improvements to appear.
Hi linda

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Feb 04 2022, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Hi, do you have a list of facilities and clients (Farm Cash and Coins) on the XP you get when they are full (100%)
Hi Alexandra

No, we dont have that kind of list.
Closed Thread