Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 10 2021, 04:04 PM

when starting farm up, all the machinery are disappearing, since all this started, had to add the machinery tools to the storage and then post them then i can work my farm, but doing it this time, machinery tools disappear from farm and storage, but show highlighted and when starting farm says buy tools? (601925119885910) is my number.
Old Mar 10 2021, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman39531_2007 View Post
when starting farm up, all the machinery are disappearing, since all this started, had to add the machinery tools to the storage and then post them then i can work my farm, but doing it this time, machinery tools disappear from farm and storage, but show highlighted and when starting farm says buy tools? (601925119885910) is my number.
Hi wolfman,
You need to leave your tools in your storage. The tools do not take any room in the storage. You do not need to move them to the farm to use them. Instead click on them in the toolbox when you need one, do the work, then click on the green man to drop the tool. It stays in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 10 2021, 05:28 PM

Thumbs up Learning experiences

I will say this.....the new version/updates have really taught me a lot I didn't know about this game. I love reading the posts and going to the game to see if I have that fixed or did I even know about it... so this new challenge of the new version has made that lemon at first into lemonade as I have learned a lot and am really liking it
Old Mar 10 2021, 05:36 PM

I have hid all products on Farm 27 but (ponds). I want to add fish in the middle of farm but can't....HELP!!!...Thanks

Last edited by jeannettemann; Mar 10 2021 at 05:40 PM.
Old Mar 10 2021, 05:38 PM

This may sound a bit pushy knowing all your doing, but ID 1414840384, the bottom where my neighbors are I can NOT move either way, and I noticed that the xp for the ones that show are in the 5000 range. On my other farm ID 1000000764647786 they move and the XP is correct. Just wondered why and if it could be something simple, I don't know which server I am on with the first ID
Old Mar 10 2021, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannettemann View Post
I have hid all products on Farm 27 but (ponds). I want to add I want to add fish in the middle of farm but can't....HELP!!!...Thanks
Hi jeannettemann

We are aware that not all methods used before the migration to layer items are working.

I am sorry, but we can't help you with that as we are not permitted to allow anyone to post which ones might be working, the instructions for doing them or any other tricks that people like to do in the game.
Old Mar 10 2021, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
This may sound a bit pushy knowing all your doing, but ID 1414840384, the bottom where my neighbors are I can NOT move either way, and I noticed that the xp for the ones that show are in the 5000 range. On my other farm ID 1000000764647786 they move and the XP is correct. Just wondered why and if it could be something simple, I don't know which server I am on with the first ID

Hi Judyxt

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check if you can move the neighbors bar.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

About the 5000 you see for them, it means 5000 millions (M) xp.
Old Mar 10 2021, 06:22 PM

I have done that dear using four browsers I thought it was me but no, Chrome Opera Edge Brave and Firefox all the same

Gosh that is a different cache url let me try yours

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 10 2021 at 06:52 PM.
Old Mar 10 2021, 06:44 PM

Well now the neighbors move but the XP amounts haven't changed, I guess the url you have is the same one I have. Thanks anyway will just live with it the way this farm is!
Old Mar 10 2021, 06:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
Well now the neighbors move but the XP amounts haven't changed, I guess the url you have is the same one I have. Thanks anyway will just live with it the way this farm is!
Hi Judyxt,
The XP amounts were shortened a while ago. It was done because of the amount of room to show it in the box without going outside of the box and running over the next players number.

If you look those numbers have an M after them. That means it is 5,000 million (5 billion) XP not just 5,000.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread