Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 27 2012, 12:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurgru View Post
I keep getting an error on page message when trying to add more farm cash. Anyone know why?
Have you tried to use a different browser or try clearing your cache, cookies, and history to see if that will help?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 27 2012, 12:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default farm town cash

Thanks Kitt,
I saw your earlier messages and I have done all but change the browser. As the other person stated, that I will not do. This worked about 2 weeks ago after a week of not working and now it is not working again. So there has to be some other reason.
Old Dec 29 2012, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Default aussiejillheather

My 'buy cash' page has not worked for months, so devs are missing out on revenue. I was just given a FB voucher by my daughter and have redeemed it but cannot work out how to access the credits, very frustrating and a waste of money for my daughter
Old Dec 29 2012, 08:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm cash credits

My 'buy cash' page has not worked for months, so devs are missing out on revenue. I was just given a FB voucher by my daughter and have redeemed it but cannot work out how to access the credits, very frustrating and a waste of money for my daughter
Old Dec 29 2012, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejillheather View Post
Make sure you have 3rd party cookies allowed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2013, 06:56 PM
Account Not Linked

I have leveled up at least 5 times and my farm cash has not changed from 27 there is a glitch somewhere becasue I have been robbed of 5 farmcash. please help with this and thanks!
Old Jan 09 2013, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtierney View Post
I have leveled up at least 5 times and my farm cash has not changed from 27 there is a glitch somewhere becasue I have been robbed of 5 farmcash. please help with this and thanks!
Try clearing your memcache by clicking (HERE) then close that page, Close your farm, clear your browser cache, and close your browser, then open it to see if that helps. If not then you will need to contact Support as nothing can be done about this through the forums. To contact Support go to your farm and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on Support. Fill out the form and send it. Be patient as it can take a while for them to get back to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2013, 03:54 AM

Default Train Boosts

Hope someone can answer this for me. When you get a request to boost a train it either a) works and you get bonus b) tells you the train cannot be boosted anymore because it is already one day ahead of schedule or c) tells you the trains has already returned to its owner.

These were the only 3 options I thought, but now several people have told me that they are getting 'this request has expired', and now this morning I have several that say that.

I was under the impression that the request could not expire, and was valid until either the train had 12 boosts or it returned, both options covered by other comments. Is this an issue at the moment or does the offer expire, and if so after how long??
Old Jan 12 2013, 03:06 PM

I never get the option to earn farm cash!! and as I only manage to get on farmtown for just over an hour each day it takes me forever to earn farm cash as the higher you go the more xps you need to the next level!! Anyway I am now thinkin of actually buying farm cash (which I think is wrong but I have no other options) so can anyone tell me how soon I will get the $ on my farmtown account? I tried to earn cash last week and ordered a new O2 sim card which I now have but didn't get my $2!!! please help me xx
Old Jan 12 2013, 04:53 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyrudd View Post
I never get the option to earn farm cash!! and as I only manage to get on farmtown for just over an hour each day it takes me forever to earn farm cash as the higher you go the more xps you need to the next level!! Anyway I am now thinkin of actually buying farm cash (which I think is wrong but I have no other options) so can anyone tell me how soon I will get the $ on my farmtown account? I tried to earn cash last week and ordered a new O2 sim card which I now have but didn't get my $2!!! please help me xx
Hi,

The Earn Cash offers are for facebook credits. Check your Facebook credit total and see how much is there. Depending on how many credits you have, you can convert them to FC buy clicking on the "Buy Cash" tab at the top of your game screen. Select the amount you want, agree to terms of service and then click on the "Pay with Facebook credits" button.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.