Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 06 2022, 02:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
hi,

can we please get the down arrow feature back.

when you open to see what is ready on your farms, once you select ALL, you used to be able to press the down arrow to move down the ladder to all the farms one by one.

currently only opening the dropdown menu and selecting each farm with the mouse works.

thank you
Hi demitri,
You can move through the farms by using the scroll wheel. I don't remember there ever being a down arrow in theat drop down menu.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2022, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi demitri,
You can move through the farms by using the scroll wheel. I don't remember there ever being a down arrow in theat drop down menu.
hi Taz,

on the Stats screen, when one clicked the dropdown menu, you could press the down arrow and it went from farm to farm showing the Stats of that farm/

ps
tried the wheel but nothing moves.

Last edited by demetri@webmail.co.za; Mar 07 2022 at 02:00 AM.
Old Mar 07 2022, 08:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
hi Taz,

on the Stats screen, when one clicked the dropdown menu, you could press the down arrow and it went from farm to farm showing the Stats of that farm/

ps
tried the wheel but nothing moves.
Hi demetri,
I will copy your first post to the closed thread for the developers tyo look at. As it is a minor issue I would not expect them to fix it quickly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2022, 06:59 AM

Default update

when are we getting new update
Old Mar 13 2022, 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
when are we getting new update
Hi famer charlie,
When the developers get the Facility Chains ready to add back into the game. Just working on getting last few bugs out of that. Please be patient.
Old Mar 14 2022, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Default All Posts to Facebook

Posts with Facebook pop up problems!

It appears there is a problem with the Facebook pop up for posting facilities, belt bonuses, quest claiming farm cash, and ingredient request. The posts do show on your timeline and do work from there, but they do not make it to the My Requests facility and other wall requests.

This appears to be a Facebook problem in that the pop up is not clearing. Currently the only way to continue is to restart your farms. The developers have been informed of this, but there isn't anything they can currently do to help this. We just have to be patient and way for Facebook to clear this up as it is their pop up.

Old Mar 15 2022, 12:04 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi famer charlie,
When the developers get the Facility Chains ready to add back into the game. Just working on getting last few bugs out of that. Please be patient.
It is better said that we should "CONTINUE" to be patient, we have been nothing but patient for a year and a half. I do not think asking for information is being impatient. We ask for updates when there is a lack of communication on what is going on but I do appreciate their hard work and all you do here. Happy Farming
Old Mar 15 2022, 05:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that the game is staying offline and that there are problems with Farm Town Requests showing up in both Show Facility Wall Requests and Show Other Wall Requests.

These have been sent of to the developers.

Remember if you have any crops needing harvested before they waste, you can work offline to do them yourself and so can your super neighbours.

For Facility Requests etc you can try your Facebook News Feed and set it to Most Recent to see if any friends posts are showing up there instead of going to each friends timeline to find them. The Most Recent option you can click on is on the left side of your Facebook News Feed.

Our apologies for the recent inconveniences and ask you to try to be patient while these issueS are investigated. It is very early in the morning for the developers so we may have to wait a while.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 15 2022, 06:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Offline Issue should now be resolved.
Please reload the game and see if you can stay online folks!

UPDATE 20:15 GMT

The Posting and Wall Requests are back to normal. Please reload the game before you try posting if you have not done so already.

Thank you for your patience!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 15 2022 at 03:42 PM.
Old Mar 18 2022, 02:04 PM

ty for the new stuff and a new crop
Closed Thread