Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 11 2024, 11:37 PM

I did send one but I will try again.
Old Feb 12 2024, 12:55 PM

Hi, i hope posting here is ok,,my trains are not automatically completing folks facs when im working them,i have to click on each individual farm number,thank you hope you can help
Old Feb 12 2024, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joolz68 View Post
Hi, i hope posting here is ok,,my trains are not automatically completing folks facs when im working them,i have to click on each individual farm number,thank you hope you can help
Hi Joolz,
Please let us know what farms your trains are on so we can check those.

Edit: Yoiu have 2 trains with 10 cars on farms 43 & 44. The one on 43 is ok, but the one on 44 is only showing 6 of the 10 cars dispatched. The last 4 cars are not attached correctly.
You will need to wait until that train returns, unload it but do not dispatch it. Then using the yellow hand re attach the last 4 cars. Do not use the green or purple hand as those can falsely show them as attatched. Do not rely on the highlighting of the train as that will not show correctly if they are attached. Instead click on the engine and then Show train details. The cars that are attached correctly will show in white. The cars that are not attached or are not on the trai will be faded out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 12 2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old Feb 12 2024, 03:40 PM

Hi,Thank you i will do,no idea how they have become unattatched thou,have a great evening
Old Feb 12 2024, 03:55 PM

Hi Thanks,all cars are highlighted as attatched ,ive just been to train manager and train staus and it seems the 3 trains ive requested a boost on have the same issue as not showing as dispatched with some cars?
Old Feb 12 2024, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Thanks,all cars are highlighted as attatched ,ive just been to train manager and train staus and it seems the 3 trains ive requested a boost on have the same issue as not showing as dispatched with some cars?
Hi Joolz,
Yes your smaller trains on 28 each had 1 car that is not attached. As I said hovering the mouse over the engine falsely shows all are attached. That has been that way since moving to Unity from Flash. Those trains though do not have any effect on working facilities though.
You might want to move all of those cars to the faster engine while you are working on this and add 3 more cars. With 3 trains of at least 10 cars then you can get a bonus amount from the mayor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2024, 07:30 PM

It was all working fine untill i requested boosts this morning so surely it a glitch somewhere? thanks
Old Feb 12 2024, 07:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It was all working fine untill i requested boosts this morning so surely it a glitch somewhere? thanks
Hi Joolz,
We have had some posts where this has happened unfortunately it is very intermitent, so there is no way for the developers to find the problem and fix it.
Old Feb 13 2024, 01:51 PM

I sent another email to support 2 or 3 days ago and still no response and I have checked my junk mail. I am losing around 3 to 5 million XP's on every load I do so I am anxious to get this sorted ASAP. My farm ID is 1160455171
Old Feb 13 2024, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
I sent another email to support 2 or 3 days ago and still no response and I have checked my junk mail. I am losing around 3 to 5 million XP's on every load I do so I am anxious to get this sorted ASAP. My farm ID is 1160455171
Hi corogirl

I will contact support again to see if they can contact you other way.

EDITED TO ADD: Support has no tickets from you. Please use the following email address to contact them:
support@slashkey.com
You need to include your User id number in your mail.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 13 2024 at 02:01 PM.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending