Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 03 2024, 07:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Lost facility

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Enigmacross

You need to contact Support team as we can't do refunds through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Thank you for your help and quick response.
Old Feb 03 2024, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmacross View Post
Thank you for your help and quick response.
You are very welcome Enigmacross
Old Feb 03 2024, 09:27 AM

I checked through the above first. On January 31, 2024, I had 38,460 animals when harvesting. On February 2, 2024, I had 35,342. On January 28, 2024, I had 28,127 when harvesting which leaves out the horses and the wool. On February 1, 2024, I had 26,000. Where did my animals go and how does this get corrected? thank you for your time.
Old Feb 03 2024, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
I checked through the above first. On January 31, 2024, I had 38,460 animals when harvesting. On February 2, 2024, I had 35,342. On January 28, 2024, I had 28,127 when harvesting which leaves out the horses and the wool. On February 1, 2024, I had 26,000. Where did my animals go and how does this get corrected? thank you for your time.
Hi Debhurst,
The difference is because of the Farm Pass privilege for a 10% chance of getting an extra animal product when harvesting animals that you earned in January, but have not earned yet in February.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2024, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Corogirl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread to answer you as this is not a suggestion.
First you will not get all the XP you see in the total when it floats up. This is because you get belt bonus batches and you do not get the XP for those since they are free from the mayor.
When you are loading all of those facilities at some point during the load you are running out of something for ingredients which stops the loading. When you restart your farms that updates and moves the ingredients that the bonus batches replaced back into your storage, so when you load again they can be used to finish the loading.
With as many facilities as you have I don't think this going to stop for you.
So does this apply also to the clients? The main problem is my clients loading to say 100% on at least the first two farms then gradually lessening on the other farms. When I refresh the facility manager the original loading has gone and and ALL farms are as they were before I loaded them.
Old Feb 03 2024, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
So does this apply also to the clients? The main problem is my clients loading to say 100% on at least the first two farms then gradually lessening on the other farms. When I refresh the facility manager the original loading has gone and and ALL farms are as they were before I loaded them.
Hi corogirl

Taz is not available at this moment.

The bonus batches only applies to the production facilities.

To fill the service facilities you need to have the products in storage.

If you are not getting the service facilities filled at 100% it could be due you do not have all ingredients to fill them. Maybe not all products in the corresponding production facilities are made as you could be short of some ingredients.

I only had a look at one of your accounts, but it seems you have plenty of the coins facilities (production and services).

I would recommend you to check your Ingredient Planer to see if you are short in any products and/or items.

This is the link explaining the use of the Ingredient Planer:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...22#post6298322

If you have enough of all of them to fill your services at 100% and you continue having problems, then please contact Support team.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 03 2024, 02:11 PM

I can and do fill them on the first load. It's when I close the facs manager and immediately reload it that ALL the products I loaded have gone and it's like I never loaded them at all. This is happening almost every time I load clients and sometimes I have to have 3 goes at loading before they stay there. No one is working my facs as I do this either and I am also having the same problem on my Kiwichick farms. It's slow and tedious having to constantly reload. I have run the memcache which is no help. I am losing XP's as well. This has been going on for over a year now and I have almost given up the game over it.
Old Feb 03 2024, 02:13 PM

Quote:
I can and do fill them on the first load. It's when I close the facs manager and immediately reload it that ALL the products I loaded have gone and it's like I never loaded them at all. This is happening almost every time I load clients and sometimes I have to have 3 goes at loading before they stay there. No one is working my facs as I do this either and I am also having the same problem on my Kiwichick farms. It's slow and tedious having to constantly reload. I have run the memcache which is no help. I am losing XP's as well. This has been going on for over a year now and I have almost given up the game over it.
I understand corogirl, then as I asked in my previous post, please contact support team and let them check into your issue.
Old Feb 05 2024, 01:20 PM

I contacted support when you posted this and so far I have heard nothing from them
Old Feb 05 2024, 01:22 PM

Quote:
I contacted support when you posted this and so far I have heard nothing from them
Hi corogirl

Did you get the automatic response? Did you check your spam folder in case the responses went there?

Edited to add: I contacted Support and they have not received any ticket from this account (corogirl) or your other account. So please try to contact them again.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 05 2024 at 03:04 PM.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending