Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 12 2022, 05:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
why can't i buy the farm pass i keep getting a problem occurred please try again later i have tried 2 cards now?
Hi Alexm2012,

I have just tested it and it isn't giving me any errors.

If you haven't done any recent checks for browser updates and cleared the browser please make sure that you have done those.

If those are already done, also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that clears the problem up for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 12 2022, 06:22 AM

thanks tiger my computer has been disconnected with farm town being down and i didnt realise my desktop PC had 31 updates pending LOL have to save electricity now in the UK where we can i updated everything reset my computer and i now have the farm pass thank you so much.
Old Oct 12 2022, 06:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
thanks tiger my computer has been disconnected with farm town being down and i didnt realise my desktop PC had 31 updates pending LOL have to save electricity now in the UK where we can i updated everything reset my computer and i now have the farm pass thank you so much.
Wow quite a few updates to catch up on! I know windows has been flying them out pretty often recently, browsers are also updating more often than they used to. I'm sure quite a lot of people are trying to save energy with the current state of energy prices and are hoping that they will come back down ats some point.

Glad to hear your problem is resolved, thanks very much for coming back to let us know!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 12 2022, 09:06 AM

I know this seems like a most asked question but will premium pass feature holders be getting a farm pass extension or anything I know it’s unfair what Facebook did to slashkey but it seems unfair on us that played 7 days of missed daily goals etc
Old Oct 12 2022, 09:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I know this seems like a most asked question but will premium pass feature holders be getting a farm pass extension or anything I know it’s unfair what Facebook did to slashkey but it seems unfair on us that played 7 days of missed daily goals etc
Hi Alexm,
There isn't any way for them to do that as it is set to a monthly season, so all of the rewards and the farm pass have to restart at the first of the month.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2022, 11:28 AM

I have a problem/gripe about the Farm Pass. Today one of the daily goals was to unload one train. I have two trains and of course both need to be unloaded after the game being unavailable for a week. However this didn't show up as completed in the Farm Pass. I've run into this problem with other goals. It's as if the Farm Pass isn't recognizing all activity.
My user ID is 1497914343.
Old Oct 12 2022, 11:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
I have a problem/gripe about the Farm Pass. Today one of the daily goals was to unload one train. I have two trains and of course both need to be unloaded after the game being unavailable for a week. However this didn't show up as completed in the Farm Pass. I've run into this problem with other goals. It's as if the Farm Pass isn't recognizing all activity.
My user ID is 1497914343.
Hiu FF,
I checked and you are right it did not register. Did you maybe unload the trains before you opened the Farm Pass to get the new daily goals? If so then that would be why it didn't take it. Before you do anything else in the morning open your Farm Pass to get the new goals for the day. That way anything you do after that will register.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2022, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hiu FF,
I checked and you are right it did not register. Did you maybe unload the trains before you opened the Farm Pass to get the new daily goals? If so then that would be why it didn't take it. Before you do anything else in the morning open your Farm Pass to get the new goals for the day. That way anything you do after that will register.
I did unload my trains before checking Farm Pass, but does Farm Pass not recognize activity before it's open? This is not mentioned anywhere. I've also had trouble with it not recognizing other activity. Is this a glitch the developers don't know about?
Old Oct 12 2022, 11:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
I did unload my trains before checking Farm Pass, but does Farm Pass not recognize activity before it's open? This is not mentioned anywhere. I've also had trouble with it not recognizing other activity. Is this a glitch the developers don't know about?
Hi FF,
The daily goals don't change to the new day until you open it after the switch to thwe new day. I am not sure I would call it a glitch, but the developers will see your post here about it and may change it.
Old Oct 12 2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FF,
The daily goals don't change to the new day until you open it after the switch to thwe new day. I am not sure I would call it a glitch, but the developers will see your post here about it and may change it.
I should have clarified that the lack of activity recognition also occurs after I've opened the Farm Pass. Some of the goals seem to be vaguely worded and I have to scratch my head to figure what is being asked.
Closed Thread