Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 15 2016, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I exchanged all gifts and got 76 x goose. Then I selected Move and it asked if I wanted to move 76 goose to their building. I clicked the green check. I then went to the coop and it showed only 1 goose there.

I had to reload that farm and it then showed 76 in the coop.

Is this how it is supposed to work...having to reload the farm before the animal count corrects itself??? Attached are photos. Thanks.
Hi DitzyLuvBug2

Thank you for your report, we will check into this as soon as possible.
Old May 15 2016, 11:21 PM

Am I misunderstanding the gift box update? When 167 walnut trees are combined to 1 item with a quantity of 167 should that still be one item? It's telling me the gift box is full. I read the update to mean that I could have tomatoes x 45, potatoes x 100, walnut trees x 100 and have 3 items in the gift box. Was it only a display change and not a functionality change? I'd like to see see the items go straight to storage and save the gift box for bonuses and ingredients we've requested.

Farming since April 17, 2009

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5001&farm_ix=1
Old May 16 2016, 01:52 AM

Well, I went to buy the Gifting Machine to increase my box to 500 - even though most replies tend to lean toward the 'we are getting boned' opinion . I CAN NOT buy it, without buying the PRIOR 4 gifting machines, which have NOTHING to do with the storage box itself, to the tune of 150 Farm Cash.... not counting the 40 Farm Cash for the expansion to 500. If I would choose to expand to whatever comes next, then it would be ANOTHER 40 Farm Cash.

Am I correct ? Am I missing something or am I mis-informed?? Not sure I want to spend 230 Farm Cash to bump up the gift box. Might be much much easier just planting the tomatoes ....

Yes ??
Old May 16 2016, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi max_river,

It's made in the Open-Pit Mine
I found Baking Soda Crystals in the open pit mine but not Baking Soda. I have over 5000 Crystals but O Baking Soda and can not produce the fire extinguisher.
Old May 16 2016, 05:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbee2 View Post
I found Baking Soda Crystals in the open pit mine but not Baking Soda. I have over 5000 Crystals but O Baking Soda and can not produce the fire extinguisher.
if you click on the ? in the top right corner, another window will open and then you will discover that you can find out what this product makes.. where its used.. and where its placed.. its made in the Open Pit mine, The Police-Firemans Supplies uses it to make Fire Extinguishers and then they get sent to the Fire Station. Anywhere you see a ? you can click on it to get access to more information. Maybe you are not scrolling down far enough in the Open Pit Mine menu to see the Baking Soda.. its opposite the Marble Rock.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 16 2016, 07:05 AM

Let's see if I have this right. We cash-poor folk were supposed to get the cruise ship, but instead it was made into a FC fac. oh well... then we got to buy a fac that made materials for the cruise ship we couldn't afford; then we got to use a fire station we already own; then we got a joshua tree that does nothing but sit there. WoW... I am overwhelmed with your fairness.
Old May 16 2016, 07:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesgrannie View Post
Am I misunderstanding the gift box update? When 167 walnut trees are combined to 1 item with a quantity of 167 should that still be one item? It's telling me the gift box is full. I read the update to mean that I could have tomatoes x 45, potatoes x 100, walnut trees x 100 and have 3 items in the gift box. Was it only a display change and not a functionality change? I'd like to see see the items go straight to storage and save the gift box for bonuses and ingredients we've requested.
Hi anniesgrannie,

Its the display of them that has changed. Each gift still counts as one, but you will only see the same type of gift all in one box. So if you have walnuts, potatoes, tomatoes the gift box will show 3 gifts, meaning 3 different types of gift.

So 1 walnut tree, 1 gift of 15xpotatoes, and one gift of 12xtomatoes, all count as one gift each. If you had 45 tomatoes that is 3 gifts, and so on.

When you click the "store ingredients" or another store option, it will show you how many of those items you are about to store.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 16 2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Well, I went to buy the Gifting Machine to increase my box to 500 - even though most replies tend to lean toward the 'we are getting boned' opinion . I CAN NOT buy it, without buying the PRIOR 4 gifting machines, which have NOTHING to do with the storage box itself, to the tune of 150 Farm Cash.... not counting the 40 Farm Cash for the expansion to 500. If I would choose to expand to whatever comes next, then it would be ANOTHER 40 Farm Cash.

Am I correct ? Am I missing something or am I mis-informed?? Not sure I want to spend 230 Farm Cash to bump up the gift box. Might be much much easier just planting the tomatoes ....

Yes ??
Hi Queen.of.Clutter,

Yes the new gift tools are upgrades to the other gift tools so you do have to buy them in order just like upgrading any other tool.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 16 2016, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbee2 View Post
Hi kimbee2,

You have been looking at "Soda crystals" in there, it is not baking soda crystals. The baking soda is further down in the open-pit menu, you need to scroll the box down to see it.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 16 2016, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
if you click on the ? in the top right corner, another window will open and then you will discover that you can find out what this product makes.. where its used.. and where its placed.. its made in the Open Pit mine, The Police-Firemans Supplies uses it to make Fire Extinguishers and then they get sent to the Fire Station. Anywhere you see a ? you can click on it to get access to more information. Maybe you are not scrolling down far enough in the Open Pit Mine menu to see the Baking Soda.. its opposite the Marble Rock.
There doesn't seem to be a way to make Baking Soda....Only to mine the crystals. to make the the Fire Extinguisher.
Closed Thread