Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2014, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Was gonna ask something like that myself.
Maybe an 3FC gift for either more quests in 7 days, or 8 quests in less days ?

Also could there be a pinned link on here to those that do coop quests?
Using their farm links in their posts.
Hi NiMo,
Since the glitch allowing the co-op quests to be added to the regular quests has been fix you will see things going back to normal for those, so you will not have that many quests done in so few days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2014, 02:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Are we having server problems.My daughters farm has a can't find when trying to load her farm

JUST WONDERING
Old Oct 05 2014, 08:15 AM

Unhappy Ridiculous Rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
Like I have said elsewhere, my neighbors no longer help anyone lesser than them, and so I have been independent as well for 3 years.

I have NO intention to get involved in any Quest function, and that's that .
I agree 2 of my neighbours will help, but this limiting to only ONCE per quest is rubbish.\
People are just going to give up on this and not take part in it.
Old Oct 05 2014, 08:31 AM

would be good if the co op quests would auto open a new quest each day that way you dont have to beg your neighbours to start them even if they dont want to do them

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 05 2014, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
Like I have said elsewhere, my neighbors no longer help anyone lesser than them, and so I have been independent as well for 3 years.
Remember, just because someone is YOUR neighbor, that doesn't mean that YOU are THEIR neighbor. The Co-Op button that takes you around to your Neighbors' Quests . . . YOU may not be on THEIR button if you're not their neighbor.

My suggestion is . . . find new friends and add new neighbors who will also, in return, add you as their neighbor.
Old Oct 05 2014, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellemadge35 View Post
I agree 2 of my neighbours will help, but this limiting to only ONCE per quest is rubbish.\
People are just going to give up on this and not take part in it.
I don't mean to be ugly, but quests ARE optional. One does not have to play them.

I'm frustrated with them as well right now, but come on folks, this is just a GAME. The devs will work out glitches soon, I've already seen improvements even tho I lost some of the quest FC credit, but I am sure given a little more time and patience, it will begin to run more smoothly and more people will join in.
Old Oct 05 2014, 01:10 PM

oh, LOL I forgot why I popped in... I too have a question. Will there be a 'calendar' or 'counter' at the bottom of the co-ops like the regular quests?

I just claimed cash on one and it did not credit on the regular quests (yaaaaaay) and I don't see where it is recorded on the co-op?
Old Oct 05 2014, 01:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
oh, LOL I forgot why I popped in... I too have a question. Will there be a 'calendar' or 'counter' at the bottom of the co-ops like the regular quests?

I just claimed cash on one and it did not credit on the regular quests (yaaaaaay) and I don't see where it is recorded on the co-op?
Hi Majik,
The only thing you will see on the co-op quests at this time is the coins you collect for them. Until the developers decide to offer farm cash for them , then you won't see a chart at the bottom of the manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2014, 03:13 PM

Iv got good neighbours, but its almost impossible to find anyone with products you need!
Playing it for now, but if changes arent made soon I will be giving up on it.

Great idea though.....
Old Oct 05 2014, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Majik,
The only thing you will see on the co-op quests at this time is the coins you collect for them. Until the developers decide to offer farm cash for them , then you won't see a chart at the bottom of the manager.

ahhh soooo.... ty
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity