Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 16 2011, 09:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Default coming tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty for the new stuff but one thing it said coming tomorrow on two thing well tomorrow has come and gone and now it is today. wonder when we will get it hopefuly today. haha
I agree, that was placed on Thurs late or Friday and I surely thought tomorrow would have been Saturday. I wish FT wouldn't do that unless they really know exactly when they are going to release something cause it makes us wait and wait before we do anything with our farms..(or at least me anyway) If it is going to be released on Monday...say Monday and try to stick to that date. (or don't give us a date) Anyway, tomorrow on FT can be a week. I do appreciate the surprise facilities you gave us and I will be waiting on tomorrow (lol) for the rest of facilities. Wish we could have gotten a hint as to what to collect on the tomorrow facilities so we could plan for it. I can figure out the fishing facility, but would love to know what we need for mini mall.
Old Oct 16 2011, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
i do like the new gift acceptance. i can go to each one changing it to what i want then once that's done accept each one. after that just hit play. nice addition. please keep it.
I like it a LOT too. It's a lot faster. And i can see exactly how many animals or items I've accepted so i can keep my numbers even.

However, still can't see my Farm Town lists for sending gifts in Firefox 7.0.1.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Oct 16 2011, 10:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to Old Farmer Williams

[/quote] Now, I have to try and remember every friend I send to each and every time and click them individually. WHAT A HASSLE~!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE either go back to the previous system, or give us the opportunity to choose from a dropdown menu that contains groups that we have previously assigned to a category. THANK YOU.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I Agree !!!!!! Please bring back the ability to access our Facebook Friends Lists when sending gifts.

Last edited by Old Farmer Williams; Oct 16 2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Reformated
Old Oct 16 2011, 10:53 AM

Love the new way of accepting gifts. I don't think is is working totally, there are some minor gliches. I had 14 gifts and 10 of them I accepted through my farm. The other 4 were not showing up and I accepted them through old way via facebook. They are recent gifts, because earlier I had cleared up all my gifts. I am sure that with updates there are some problems but hopefully the developers are working them out.
Old Oct 16 2011, 10:57 AM

Default unable to put animals in their sheds

new glitch
hopefully this won't be a problem for long
love this game!
Old Oct 16 2011, 11:15 AM

Default Products in store

Before the new release yesterday, if you hovered with the mouse over a product in production in the facility, you could see how many of that product was in the store. Now you can't, unless you drop out and go into the store itself. I had found this really useful, any chance of having it back again?
Old Oct 16 2011, 11:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy47 View Post
Before the new release yesterday, if you hovered with the mouse over a product in production in the facility, you could see how many of that product was in the store. Now you can't, unless you drop out and go into the store itself. I had found this really useful, any chance of having it back again?
Hello,

That's something the devs are aware of and hopefully will be fixed on Monday.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 16 2011, 11:47 AM

Default Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
why is the end of the bar the rightful place for the "My Requests" tab? My logic would put it on the other side of the Play tab, beside the Send Gifts tab so like items are together. But that's just me

you should be able to exchange gifts on the "My Request" tab. To the right of the gift picture there should be a green accept button, a blue exchange button and then a grey ignore button
A little touchy are we??? Yes it should have been placed at an end of the tab bar. So which end??? The front end or back end??? Wouldn't an END of the tab bar make more sense than putting it right smack in a place where players have gone for years?????? ....no need to make it difficult...
Old Oct 16 2011, 12:41 PM

Those having trouble with the exchange ,you need to click on the Name of the gift you want,not the picture then it exchanges it for you.

Now I need help.please will someone explain the sprinkler system I had the brown ,I have bought the red?? nothing seems different,before I buy the orange I need to understand how it works.please.
Old Oct 16 2011, 01:04 PM

Default Sending Gifts

Everytime I try tos end gifts to my farm friends I get the following message int he area where my farm friend should shoe up

Bad Gateway

Received an invalid response from upstream server.

Closed Thread