Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 07 2011, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
For the time being I'm unable to "work" my way in the Forums and the "Store" because of visitors from Norway. So I ask you; has the 5x5 Seeder been made available to buy, yet. And is there any new trees, a *real* looking horse, more new trees and flowers . . . and a Hospital that have been launched, as of now???

Sorry not being able to follow completely, these days!

Regards
Simera
SImple answer - no. Just look for a new announcement with a different date. That will be when you will see anything new added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2011, 07:03 PM

I would like the devs to show the cash we will get on services. I like the cash out button but I like to know how much I am getting before cashing out.
Old May 07 2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
I would like the devs to show the cash we will get on services. I like the cash out button but I like to know how much I am getting before cashing out.

For now, it does show how much cash is being sent to your off-shore bank account. But you have to watch for it in the same place that points and products appear when you are working the facilities of another.

Old May 07 2011, 10:45 PM

Love the new upgrades. I am glad to see that you are thinking about replacing tools as they are upgraded. I think it would be easier when switching tools. Thanks for all your hard work on this game.
Old May 08 2011, 12:28 AM

Question Cashing In

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
For now, it does show how much cash is being sent to your off-shore bank account. But you have to watch for it in the same place that points and products appear when you are working the facilities of another.
I suspect this question has been raised at some prior point in the Forum, but . . . honestly, I'm too lazy to read through all the posts, even narrowing them down with an advanced search, so . . . .

Having built up a stock of items for all four service facilities that will take months to "use" at the current rate, do the devs have some plan to expedite this process? I believe something of the sort was hinted at when they were released. While I had hoped these facilities would allow me to increase my off-shore investment activities , I find I am now in a cash crunch because I over-committed in the expectation of a quick turn around on my production.

Is any relief in sight?

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old May 08 2011, 06:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Kind of - there's a 'Friend Help' button now in the service facilities, but it only leads to a 'coming soon' message.
Old May 08 2011, 11:00 AM
Account Not Linked

How about a 4 by 4 combine also. I am sure all of us would like to see that too. A real looking dog and horse.
Old May 08 2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ss View Post
Ok im confused im working on farms and every now and again im getting ALREADY DONE flying up why is this if im the only 1 working on the farm ... so it leaves it unplowed but your able to use the plower to fill in the ALREADY done plots is this a gliche or am i missing something ?
I am seeing that too, I think only when using the combine tool.
Old May 09 2011, 07:30 AM

I like the updates. I LOVE the combine.

I hate the whining.

Sincerely yours,
Toranut

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old May 09 2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
I have played since the beginning and while in the past I have eagerly awaited new facilites,this times Im not buying .Even though i have spare FC. i feel its become a chore,too many facilites and too time wasting filling and working them. Im not working neighbours as much and many are not working mine..it takes too long...Facilities are stopping being fun because there are too many.

Isn't it time we had new animals in better shapes and colours. the horses /cows/sheep/ huge rabbit etc are all stuck in the original shape. no new breeds or colours to place on the farm. Somehow its about money now.i have always bought and also donated in the past.Now i feel fleeced. The basics need looking at.

Where are the avatar different clothes??

C'mon dev's its time to look at the basics and improve the original animals and slow on the new facilites..
animals bog down the game i think they should work out a way to reduce the memory they use before making them more memory hungry.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread