Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2011, 02:21 AM

Question Storage of Items for Service Facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
I agree with this completely. It's one of the first things I thought of. It's great that we have all these new things in the game. Now we need some creative thinking so that those of us with slow computers can still sell our stuff quickly. We almost need personalised 'sell all' buttons, so we can set up a list of the ingredients that we want sold, and keep it that way until we change our minds. Is that possible?
So glad I'm not alone with this issue!! Totally agree with this request, but I'm thinking this is going to be a long-term solution, as in, it will take the devs a good long time to figure out how to do this for us. They are so accommodating, but some of what we ask for is really not that easy for them to do.

Sooo, in the meantime, could you please add another filter to Storage: "For Service Facilities"? That way those of us who don't use the service facilities or only use some of them can sell off these items without having to pick our way through the "From Facilities" and run the risk of selling something we really need.

And lest I forget, yet again, DEVS, YOU ROCK!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Apr 09 2011, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri Etta View Post
May I have some more details about the stone windmill? You tripled the production, but from what to what? All I can find is that it produces flour faster. So, when you say you increased production, have you made it even faster or do I get more flour for each wheat harvest that I put in?

The red windmill gives us 5 flour for every 10 wheat harvests we put in, in 30 minutes, how is the stone windmill better?

Thank you for a wonderful game.
Hi, just to clarify this, with the stone windmill for every 10 wheat you get 15 flour (it used to be 5)
Old Apr 09 2011, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
You can post up to 3 times every 3 hours.
You can receive up to 250,000 coins worth of ingredients every 3 hours.

I either don't understand it, or it doesn't work correctly. It has been over 3 hours now and I still can't get anymore. I had my husband post for something to see and it claimed he got it, but still said I didn't because I had my 250,000 worth for the 3 hour period. Also, does it take awhile to get it. He refreshed and it didn't show. I think it would be nice if there was some sort of notification saying so and so sent you the ingredients.
Also, something that gives you an idea of whether you can receive anymore. I am assuming I probably posted and had already reached my limit. I have no idea how many people clicked on my posts, and even if I did, I wouldn't know the value of what was sent without too much figuring.
I tried to help someone this morning again, and it didn't say I sent any and it stills says I have reached my limit.
Old Apr 09 2011, 05:46 AM

Thanks for the more flour, the multiple hiring, the requests from friends, and all the other things. Those will be very good overall and will help me balance my farms much better.

An excellent upgrade, in my opinion.
Old Apr 09 2011, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, just to clarify this, with the stone windmill for every 10 wheat you get 15 flour (it used to be 5)
I just bought a Stone windmill and it still says 5 bags of wheat inside the mill. Just FYI....
Old Apr 09 2011, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
yes there is a glitch but i want to explain something to players

when you send ingredients to anouther player lets say you send joe ingredients to make fuel cans when joe logs in to the game he will see 1x cruse oil barrell in his gift box which is enough ingredients to make 12 x fuel cans

now your commission from the mayor is 1x crude oil barrell which is sent direct to your storage.
I have received the ingredients that I have requested into my gift box, but so far I don't appear to have received any of the 50% quantities that I should receive - apparently direct to my storage - when I have sent requested ingredients. Any ideas on what I'm not getting about this yet?
Old Apr 09 2011, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbee2 View Post
I just bought a Stone windmill and it still says 5 bags of wheat inside the mill. Just FYI....
Yes I noticed that as well, but when you produce the flour you get 15 flour for 10 wheat.
Old Apr 09 2011, 07:22 AM

Thumbs down Tool trade ins

I am so tired of spending $$ on a new tool only to have it outdated! Why can't we get a cash trade in credit for an upgrade on that tool instead of having to pay full price.
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:02 AM

I bought the new service facilities and wondering if someone could answer a question about them for me...when I go to the marketplace to sell all my products that I got from my facilities, can I still use the sell all shown button or will this sell off the products I need for my service facilities or do I have to load up the service facilities before going to the market to sell my products
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmama1965 View Post
I bought the new service facilities and wondering if someone could answer a question about them for me...when I go to the marketplace to sell all my products that I got from my facilities, can I still use the sell all shown button or will this sell off the products I need for my service facilities or do I have to load up the service facilities before going to the market to sell my products
i think those items would now be marked as a ingredient so they wouldent be in the non ingredients section

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread