Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 16 2016, 09:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbee2 View Post
There doesn't seem to be a way to make Baking Soda....Only to mine the crystals. to make the the Fire Extinguisher.
Hi kimbee2,

Please read the post directly above, i have replied to your last post.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 16 2016, 11:48 AM

Just commenting I'm not real fond of the new Gift system of grouping all similar gifts with similar content without saying who sent them. I prefer to know who's the kind ones gifting me.
Old May 16 2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn12 View Post
Just commenting I'm not real fond of the new Gift system of grouping all similar gifts with similar content without saying who sent them. I prefer to know who's the kind ones gifting me.
Hi Firinn12,

You can see who sent them on the my requests page before you accept them. There seemed little need to also show them in the gift box.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 16 2016, 12:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Wouldn't you see that when you accept the gifts on your gifting page?
Old May 16 2016, 12:27 PM

Default I understand this is theory, but in application...

The attached image illustrates 0 gifts in My Requests and only 1 gift in the Gift Box, when I know with absolute certainly there should be 3 of the same item. However, on second thought, the instance I'm referring to involves my asking Neighbors to Send me ingredients (which counts as gifts, or did). Perhaps this is a separate function?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 160516giftmess.jpg (21.2 KB, 10 views)
Old May 16 2016, 01:00 PM

Quote:
The attached image illustrates 0 gifts in My Requests and only 1 gift in the Gift Box, when I know with absolute certainly there should be 3 of the same item. However, on second thought, the instance I'm referring to involves my asking Neighbors to Send me ingredients (which counts as gifts, or did). Perhaps this is a separate function?
Hi Firinn12,

Ingredients requests and Bonuses are listed individually.

You will be able to keep 150 gifts on your Gift Box plus about 130 Bonuses and Ingredient Packs at the same time.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 16 2016, 01:12 PM

Suddenly it is using fuel to move trees one at a time from the gift box to farms. Since it does not involve using any kind of tool, this should not be.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 16 2016, 01:31 PM

This may not be the right place for this but I didn't see a place to post about the Neighborhood Chains quest.

This is a suggestion for the developers to make more money. ; )

Bottom line: I think you should post the overall results from the very beginning. Here's what's happened:

At first, I was all into it - bought new FC facilities to help our group do better, etc. But after several weeks of placing 6, 7 or 8, I had pretty much lost interest. Then THIS week, when they posted how our group was doing in relation to others, we ranked #5. Today I checked and we're #2 which is VERY exciting! Problem is, there are only 2 days left. I thought about buying an extra FC facility but it's not really one I want and there are only 2 days left. HOWEVER, had I had longer to be excited about this, I probably WOULD have bought extra facilities, i.e., more money for the developers.

I guess I can boost my facilities more and also post more. I'm still not sure I understand exactly what the ranking is based on. It seems like if we have 1 facility with 10 items in it, but we post that 1 facility 10 times a day, that gets a higher score than 10 facilities that are completely full, posted once a day. Is that right? That we're incentivized for # of posts, not for how full our facilities are?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 16 2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Firinn12,

Ingredients requests and Bonuses are listed individually.

You will be able to keep 150 gifts on your Gift Box plus about 130 Bonuses and Ingredient Packs at the same time.
As I suspected in terms of assorted gift categories (choosing from the gift list vs requesting ingredients), but if as you mention ingredient requests are listed individually, this is what my original comment was about. If I'm absolutely certain 3 Neighbors have replied to my ingredient request, they're not showing up in my Gift Box. Highly likely it's just a little bug that will be worked out eventually.
Old May 16 2016, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Suddenly it is using fuel to move trees one at a time from the gift box to farms. Since it does not involve using any kind of tool, this should not be.
Hi Qivis

I have just tried to plant a few trees from gift box and yes it shows as your fuel is used but it really doesnt.

When you click to place a tree you see 1 fuel down from your amount but as soon as the tree is planted the previous amount of fuel is showed up.
Closed Thread