Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 08:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Am very concerned about my lovely new llamas, they appear to have a disease which makes them hiccough hugely as they eat! Have decided to bring the vet surgery onto farm 11, just in case.
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well, I see you went and fixed the "glitch" that allowed me to buy flowers on one farm, move them to another, and never need to water them. I've been taking advantage of that ever since farm 2 came out! It was sweet. But not so sweet to wake up this morning and find all my flowers shriveled up in need of water. Oh well. So of course I gave in and bought the mobile sprinkler, otherwise would spend hours and hours watering. But wasn't spending 45 FC on it enough? It's also charging me 10000 coins every time I use it. Is that the way it's supposed to be?
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:14 AM

FARM 11!!!!!!!!!!!

*deep breath*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! *runs off to check new stuff*

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Once you have used the red irrigation tool, the crops might show as ready, but if you refresh your farm, it might show the amount of time you actually have left before they are ready.. I found that out once I watered them and it said they were ready, went to another farm, came back, and it was then showing the real time until ready... lol just throwing in a suggestion!
I have crops showing as ready...it won't let me hire anyone..says crops are not ready but I can harvest them myself..(I did a few rows to make sure.)..which I don't want to do, would rather get all the extras by hiring someone..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Well, I see you went and fixed the "glitch" that allowed me to buy flowers on one farm, move them to another, and never need to water them. I've been taking advantage of that ever since farm 2 came out! It was sweet. But not so sweet to wake up this morning and find all my flowers shriveled up in need of water. Oh well. So of course I gave in and bought the mobile sprinkler, otherwise would spend hours and hours watering. But wasn't spending 45 FC on it enough? It's also charging me 10000 coins every time I use it. Is that the way it's supposed to be?
yes it costs coins to water the farm the 45fc is to buy the equipment the coins is to pay the water bill as the rates dont cover the water.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
If you water your neighbors' farms though you get 1,000 coins and 3 xp per farm. I figure I come out ahead when I do water my own (if a neighbor hasn't done it for me) since I water so many of my neighbors' farms.
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:32 AM

Default Fly rod

I see that the fly rod requires cork oak from a cork oak tree, I was wondering when the cork oak will be out?
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy_76 View Post
I see that the fly rod requires cork oak from a cork oak tree, I was wondering when the cork oak will be out?
the cork oak is out it is a gifatable tree only

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:34 AM

confused with the red sprinkler as I own the only other one that is listed in 'tools' section whether it is white or brown lol but the news release says that it is improved where you can water flowers that are not your neighbor. I got the red sprinkler and assumed that the other was just improved and I would not have to purchase it again... correct assumption? however when I went to do a 'once' neighbor's flowers from the 'my neighbor' section and hit the sprinkler it gave me msg that I could only water my flowers or my neighbors...this a glitch? or do I have to re=purchace that other sprinkler? lol surely hope not
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlj3593 View Post
i bought some super llamas and some sheep for new farm and put a wool barn on it moved animals to barn but when i checked they werent there please find them or return money i spent for them
Make sure you didn't put them in storage instead of your shed. I did that one time.
Closed Thread