Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 08 2011, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
That is a very interesting question and one I had never considered and would like to know the answer to now. I had assumed we received these belt bonuses when the crops were harvested, irrespective of who harvested them. You are asking if the bonus is only received if SOMEONE ELSE harvests for us. This would happen no matter what tool is used, but it would certainly put me off paying the extra for the three in one if the bonus were NOT received. I think the next person to receive a belt bonus notification could perhaps read it carefully and let us know what it says - whether it refers to the next time a crop is harvested or the next time someone does it for us.

I know there have been times I've checked my totals before and after harvesting and felt I didn't not get the belt bonuses I should have. Perhaps this is the answer.

The belt to the best of my knowledge is recieved regardless or what tool is used or who harvests it.

you will only recieve the bonuses if a neighbour clicks on your post but you will recieve the extra % every time you harvest as you move up in belt/dan levels.

hope i have helped

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 08 2011, 09:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
The belt to the best of my knowledge is recieved regardless or what tool is used or who harvests it.

you will only recieve the bonuses if a neighbour clicks on your post but you will recieve the extra % every time you harvest as you move up in belt/dan levels.

hope i have helped
I have just harvested my own pineapples and checked quantities before and after. I definitely received a large bonus this time. It therefore makes no difference who harvests, so the original person who queried can buy the purple forklift without fears.
Old Oct 08 2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
I have just harvested my own pineapples and checked quantities before and after. I definitely received a large bonus this time. It therefore makes no difference who harvests, so the original person who queried can buy the purple forklift without fears.
the purple forklift has no bearing on the dans the purple forklifts only purpose is to store all facilities finished products at once.

Old Oct 08 2011, 09:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
the purple forklift has no bearing on the dans the purple forklifts only purpose is to store all facilities finished products at once.

Oops, you're right. My mind was elsewhere, on the frustration of the slowness of my computer today!!!! I meant the harvester/plougher/seeder.
Old Oct 08 2011, 12:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
That is a very interesting question and one I had never considered and would like to know the answer to now. I had assumed we received these belt bonuses when the crops were harvested, irrespective of who harvested them. You are asking if the bonus is only received if SOMEONE ELSE harvests for us. This would happen no matter what tool is used, but it would certainly put me off paying the extra for the three in one if the bonus were NOT received. I think the next person to receive a belt bonus notification could perhaps read it carefully and let us know what it says - whether it refers to the next time a crop is harvested or the next time someone does it for us.

I know there have been times I've checked my totals before and after harvesting and felt I didn't not get the belt bonuses I should have. Perhaps this is the answer.
The bonus C Downy was talking about was the difference you get in sell price by hiring someone to harvest for you. If you harvest for your self you get the regular sell price for crops but if you hire someone you get the large sell price for crops. If you are putting those crops into facilities it does not matter if you harvest them or someone else harvest them it will not change what the product sells for.
Old Oct 10 2011, 01:53 AM

Default semi trailer truck

I've recently bought this with real money, as I increased my number of facilities and they needed meat,chicken,ham etc. I would like to add a couple more, but the truck is soooooo slow in delivering I still have to rely on gifts from neighbours to boost my facilities. Maybe it's 'cos I live in the UK and we have a smaller road system than other countries, trucks seem to get to places faster ( apart from in the snowy weather).

Devs, you do a fabulous job with the game, but please,please,please, can you get the truck to deliver more produce ?

Thank you !
Old Oct 10 2011, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
I've recently bought this with real money, as I increased my number of facilities and they needed meat,chicken,ham etc. I would like to add a couple more, but the truck is soooooo slow in delivering I still have to rely on gifts from neighbours to boost my facilities. Maybe it's 'cos I live in the UK and we have a smaller road system than other countries, trucks seem to get to places faster ( apart from in the snowy weather).

Devs, you do a fabulous job with the game, but please,please,please, can you get the truck to deliver more produce ?

Thank you !
Hi there is a item in the store under the tools called the "ordering station with trailer"

this will double the production of the semi trailer truck.

you only need 1 and it will work on all trucks.

you can add it to storage or have it sit behind one of your semi trailer trucks to make it look like a double

Old Oct 10 2011, 05:13 AM

Wow, thanks for pointing that out Al, I hadn't seen it. I shall have to wait until I've saved some cash up to get it though !
Old Oct 10 2011, 07:03 AM
Account Not Linked

It is less real money to buy a second semi, which will also double production.
Old Oct 10 2011, 10:32 AM

Clogger, that's an excellent idea, thanks for that