Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 01 2015, 08:15 PM

Default Farm sorting seeds.

Since the latest update, I can no longer carry my seeds from farm to farm. It is not working. I have to type the seeds in for each farm.
Old Jul 01 2015, 08:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

grr everytime I have tried to go to the Real estate office, I get a blank green screen.. plus when planting, I have to continually reset the filter.. have to use memcache each time this happens... just having a gripe, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 01 2015, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
grr everytime I have tried to go to the Real estate office, I get a blank green screen.. plus when planting, I have to continually reset the filter.. have to use memcache each time this happens... just having a gripe, lol
Hi Aussie Rae,
Are you using the filter to sort the crops or the search to find what you want? The search is reseting, but the sort works.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2015, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Zippity,
I just tried and didn't have any problems. What are you trying to buy?
It seems to only happen when I have someone working my farm, but when alone I can search. was trying to buy telephone pole, fire hydrant and solar panel for my farm 27. Was able to use search feature later that night after workers were finished harvesting my farm.
Old Jul 01 2015, 10:04 PM

Level:
XP:

I'm finding that the seed sorting does continue from one farm to another but if I select one particular seed, plant it and then move on, the seed selection does NOT remain. It used to stay in place from one farm to another. Please fix this for ease in bulk plantings. Thanks!
Old Jul 02 2015, 01:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
Are you using the filter to sort the crops or the search to find what you want? The search is reseting, but the sort works.
I have fixed the problem, sorry it took so long to return to let you know, got carried away farming, lol.. I ended up after doing memcache, checking plugins, and flash player sites, actually doing a Clear Cache on the browser and all is now well and back to normal.. thanks for replying Taz,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2015, 03:09 AM

Unhappy Access to super neighbours storage.

I is great being able to plant for super neighbours, but when planting for them we need access to there storage to see which crops they are low on and need planted. When i plant for neighbours and go to amount of products stored it gives me what is in my own storage not what is in theirs. Makes it difficult to know which crops to go plant for them.
Old Jul 02 2015, 04:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

UPDATE From Raul's notes. . .

Post Release Updates - July 2nd, 3:50AM EST

- Fixed bug of Not enough fuel when working as a Super Neighbour when employee or farm owner had huge quantity of fuel

- When planting and using the search to look for seeds, the selection is remembered when switching farms

- This feature announced on this release will be moved to the next release: "Store all trees & flowers directly from your Gift Box"

Super Neighbours - Access to the manure spreader, mobile sprinklers and stored product amount of the farm owner should be added on the next release.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 02 2015 at 06:56 AM.
Old Jul 02 2015, 09:04 AM

I am unable to plant crops as a super neighbor. I can only harvest/plow. Please advise. Thank you.
Old Jul 02 2015, 09:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
I am unable to plant crops as a super neighbor. I can only harvest/plow. Please advise. Thank you.
Hi,

Ask your neighbour to check that they have given you permission to plant for them. They need to click on your picture in their neighbours bar at the bottom of their game screen, choose "Edit Super Neighbour" and make sure the box for "Allow Planting" is checked.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread