Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2012, 08:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Why are the bulldozers now deleting growing crops?? This wasnever the casebut from today when deleting a layer, other growing crops in the vicinity are also getting deleted.Why is this??
Hi there,

Read the 1st post. The way the 3x3 bulldozers and bigger work have now been changed.

Quote:
- 3x3 Dozers or higher now allow deleting multiple crop fields even if they are growing or ready to harvest
- 3x3 Dozers or higher now allow deleting multiple flowers and trees as well

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 24 2012, 08:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
They have changed how the dozers work - before only the single dozer would delete fields.

7. Dozers Improvements:

- 3x3 Dozers or higher now allow deleting multiple crop fields even if they are growing or ready to harvest
- 3x3 Dozers or higher now allow deleting multiple flowers and trees as well
Maggie you could use the other dozers to delete more than one at a time but they wouldn't delete anything that had been planted, you could only delete harvested or plowed fields could be deleted. Which is what I liked cause it there was some fields by planted fields I didn't have to worry about the planted fields being deleted.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 24 2012, 08:59 AM

Raul
Thanks so much for the new update ....... some things to be aware of:
they added more items to be made from the sheets in the metal mill.... an carbon steel to be made from iron ore ..... they need to increase iron ore production, as well as copper an aluminum ore. there is only enough ore to run for 2 days, which doesn't allow for making sheets in a 5 day production run, therefore running out of sheets, Stainless Steel sheets now make 48 items with the new addition. Copper sheets make 22 items, an Aluminum sheets make 51 items ...... we need more ore please.
Chicken an red meat ........ we need the production on these to go to at least 20 per 30 min, an or sell us refigerated trailers, allow us to add 2 trailers per truck. Example..... hotdogs are at 15 per 30 min, the highest production in meat, an they only supply 3 items, chicken an red meat are at 5 per 30 min an each of those supply over 20 items.
Please consider the increases ........ be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your hard work ......... love the game !!

Earl
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Maggie you could use the other dozers to delete more than one at a time but they wouldn't delete anything that had been planted, you could only delete harvested or plowed fields could be deleted. Which is what I liked cause it there was some fields by planted fields I didn't have to worry about the planted fields being deleted.
Oh of course - you are right - you couldnt delete planted fields - silly me

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Bull Dozer

The new use for the bull dozer is going to cause more problems than it helps. I do not want it to remove trees or flowers or anything but empty fields. is there a way to set what you want to remove or will it just remove anything in the way?
If my trees and flowers are hidden will it still remove them? I also do not like that it will delete growing crops. This is a bad idea and I hope you can fix it.

Thanks.
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:10 AM

Unhappy Have lost a lot of growing crops as bulldozers are deleting them

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Why are the bulldozers now deleting growing crops?? This wasnever the casebut from today when deleting a layer, other growing crops in the vicinity are also getting deleted.Why is this??
I do not see what is the point of the new larger bulldozers if they are deleting everything rather than just the harvested empty plots to go to the next layer. It looks now we have to waste time using the single buldozer to delete the harvested items/.We DON'T want the bulldozers to delete growing crops. This is extremely annoying. I have lost a lot of growing crops this afternoon because the bulldozers are deleting growing crops.
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:14 AM

Unhappy Bulldozers deleting growing crops so large bulldozers are a waste of money

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
This was much better when the bulldozers only deleted harvested fields.
I have lost alot of cropsthis afternoon as the bulldozers are now deleting growing crops. It means you have to use the small yellow bulldozer nowtodelete and waste a lot of time rather than the larger bulldozers which I see now are a complete waste of money.
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
With this new update we now have two types of train going at different times and the number of goods cars counts towards the mayor helping when you work neighbours facilities. If you have 10 the mayor will do them all. Do these all have to be on the same train or can you have say 4 on one train and 6 on the other?
Just a thought!
hey....I have trains on f2..Now do i just buy the new one and add it on?.....
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks all for another great update.
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
hey....I have trains on f2..Now do i just buy the new one and add it on?.....
I would think the new train has to be separate as it has a 6 day cycle and the other has 7 - but i presume they can both be on the same farm - Ive got mine on separate farms and that worked. But i was wondering if I could split up the carriages as some things I would like quicker!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread