Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 24 2023, 06:53 PM

Quick question: How do we use memcache with the new site?
Old Jul 24 2023, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
Quick question: How do we use memcache with the new site?
Hi Perico

You use it the same way you used in Facebook but with this link:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jul 24 2023, 07:44 PM

Thanks, I was needing the new url.
Old Jul 24 2023, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
Thanks, I was needing the new url.
You are welcome Perico
Old Jul 28 2023, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has updated the release with the following:

Post Release Updates - July 28th, 5:20PM

- New 'Restore Purchases' button in the Bank screen. If you buy Farm Cash and is not added to your account due to connectivity issues or your browser crashed in the middle of the transaction etc, you can now go back into the game, open the Bank screen and click the Restore Purchases button at the bottom right. This will go through all your recently interrupted purchases and if the purchase was completed on the Paypal or Stripe side, we will add the Farm Cash to your account automatically.

This should work for all new purchases and for some of your past week purchases as well. If for some reason the game cannot restore your purchase, please send an email to billing@slashkey.com and we will research and respond promptly.

We have noticed that for some players when they click the Paypal or Stripe button, they see no new Paypal or Stripe browser tab, this is most likely due to popup blockers, please try disabling your browser extensions or use another browser to complete the purchase.

- Most pictures inside the main game should be showing correctly now. There could still be some broken pictures outside the main game, we will be fixing those in the coming days.

- The Signup feature is now live. New players without Facebook farms can use the green Signup button to create a new account in the Farmtown website. For players with Facebook farms that haven't registered in the new website, please send an email to support@slashkey.com , we will guide you through the process of registering in the new website and recovering access to your Facebook farms.

In the future, we may create a Chrome extension or a Windows App that you can use on your own to help us authenticate you and grant you access to your Facebook farms.

Note: There is a new rule for *new* players signing up in the new website when sending Farm Cash gifts to other players. They can send as much Farm Cash as they have bought themselves, Farm Cash earned by leveling up or any other way cannot be sent to other players. This is to mitigate the creation of fake accounts in the new website with the sole purpose of leveling up and sending Farm Cash to other players.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2023, 08:17 PM
Eminent Farmer ( Level 21 )

Farmer Since: Jun 05 2022
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

How do the new farmers add neighbors? My friend Keegan joined and is all alone.

Visit Harmon's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 28 2023, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerMister View Post
How do the new farmers add neighbors? My friend Keegan joined and is all alone.
Hi JaggerMister,
You can meet him in the inn for you 2 to become neighbors using the menu when you click on the avatar. For more there is a thread in the Social section called NEW - Neighbour/Buddy Requests that they can find more who are looking for neighbors. If they register here in the forums they can also post a request in that thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2023, 06:18 AM

Hi I just noticed that some of my neighbor's pictures are now broken links as is mine and their photos were showing as of 6am EST this morning. I logged into the game and mine and their photos were showing but when I moved from the farm/play window to the Show Other Wall Requests option neighbors whose photos were showing were now just showing broken links, I know the team is working on them just wanted to bring attention to the fact photos that were showing until this morning no longer are.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jul 29 2023, 08:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JaggerMister,
You can meet him in the inn for you 2 to become neighbors using the menu when you click on the avatar. For more there is a thread in the Social section called NEW - Neighbour/Buddy Requests that they can find more who are looking for neighbors. If they register here in the forums they can also post a request in that thread.
Thank you so much!
Old Jul 29 2023, 08:51 AM

IT IS FIXED!! PLEASE TRY AGAIN!!

GAME IS DOWN!

We have emailed the developers to let them know about this issue.

Please be patient while they test and fix the problem

Thanks all!

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 29 2023 at 03:02 PM.
Closed Thread