Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 06 2021, 09:58 AM

Hi Tiger. I have done it now, thank you. I was clicking on avatar to change my status at market. Then noticed the small box with 3 dots under hire, work etc, honestly have not noticed that before. So clicked on it and job done. Thanks again.
Old Apr 06 2021, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornagayle View Post
My bait for my ponds have gone fishing again, I had a lot of bait, today it shows 4 bait. This is the second time all my bait went missing.
Hi Lornagayle,
I have checked your data and you have thousands of fresh water lakes and rivers and only 2 fish farming plants. For that much water you are not producing enough bait to keep up with those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 06 2021, 11:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Hi Tiger. I have done it now, thank you. I was clicking on avatar to change my status at market. Then noticed the small box with 3 dots under hire, work etc, honestly have not noticed that before. So clicked on it and job done. Thanks again.
Hi tina7447,

OK that's great, thanks for coming back to let us know

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 06 2021, 03:27 PM

Default Avatar

My wife had to create a new account due to problems with Facebook, which gave her a new farmtown account with facebook account 'Jacquelyn Buchmiller'. But the avatar is male. Are you going to have an option to select a female avatar?

Thank You for all you work on farmtown.

She would like to get her old farms back but we don't have her old farmtown account number. Her facebook account name was 'Jacquelyn Kunz Buchmiller'. If you could get her access to her old farms, that would make her so happy.

Thanks in advance for you hard work.
Old Apr 06 2021, 03:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlbuchmiller View Post
My wife had to create a new account due to problems with Facebook, which gave her a new farmtown account with facebook account 'Jacquelyn Buchmiller'. But the avatar is male. Are you going to have an option to select a female avatar?

Thank You for all you work on farmtown.

She would like to get her old farms back but we don't have her old farmtown account number. Her facebook account name was 'Jacquelyn Kunz Buchmiller'. If you could get her access to her old farms, that would make her so happy.

Thanks in advance for you hard work.
Hi Rlbuchmiller,
The developers are working on the avatar problem currently. Please be patient while they try to fix this issue.
I am sorry, but even if you could find the id for her previous farms , there is no way to get them back to you. The IDs are tied to the Facebook account, so the only way for her to get those farms back is to work out the problems with Facebook and be able to get back into the old account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 06 2021, 03:57 PM

hi there... getting the notice again that my browser doesn't support WebGL again.

This happened after I tried logging in to the game and after it loaded I closed all the tabs and when I tried getting back into the game I got the WebGL message.

Thanks

Debbie Loftin
Knuckleheadsister

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 06 2021 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Removed layering instructions
Old Apr 06 2021, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheadsister View Post
hi there... getting the notice again that my browser doesn't support WebGL again.

This happened after I tried logging in to the game and after it loaded I closed all the tabs and when I tried getting back into the game I got the WebGL message.

Thanks

Debbie Loftin
Knuckleheadsister
Hi Debbie,
Please do not post any layering instructions in the forums. We are not allowed to give any instructions or allow any instructions for layering in the forums. I removed that part of your explanation of your problem.
We can not help with anything concerning layering, nor do we know what layering tricks will or won't work in this version of the game.

The WebGL not supported is because of the error you caused. You should be able to just close your browser and reopen it to clear this error. If that doesn't work then you will need to clear your browser cache, then close the browser and reopen to your farms. If that still doesn't clear it try restarting your computer.
Old Apr 06 2021, 04:51 PM

I have encountered somewhat of a bug when selling products, The other day I was selling some off part of my ingredients as I had an abundant surplus. I was selling 50% and the game just kept selling as long as my courser was hovered above the "Sell Half" without me clicking on the button. I had to act quick becasue it was selling my products at the speed of a computer. I avoided selling more than I intended to, but it was panic mode for a few seconds. My user ID is 1497914343.
Old Apr 06 2021, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
I have encountered somewhat of a bug when selling products, The other day I was selling some off part of my ingredients as I had an abundant surplus. I was selling 50% and the game just kept selling as long as my courser was hovered above the "Sell Half" without me clicking on the button. I had to act quick becasue it was selling my products at the speed of a computer. I avoided selling more than I intended to, but it was panic mode for a few seconds. My user ID is 1497914343.
Hi FF,
As you sell particularly only portions of products, the list is constantly updating according to how you have the sort set. You do have to pay attention because you may end up with something in the space that you do not want to sell. But it will only sell when you click. If you click multple times or your mouse is clicking multiple times, then it will sell whatever product is under the curser and keep selling.

I have tested this and could not duplicate your problem unless I hold the mouse button down or click multiple times.
Old Apr 06 2021, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FF,
As you sell particularly only portions of products, the list is constantly updating according to how you have the sort set. You do have to pay attention because you may end up with something in the space that you do not want to sell. But it will only sell when you click. If you click multple times or your mouse is clicking multiple times, then it will sell whatever product is under the curser and keep selling.

I have tested this and could not duplicate your problem unless I hold the mouse button down or click multiple times.
The problem is intermittent. I was not clicking multiple times without waiting for the game to catch up. I would click, wait for the updated quantity, then click again. It was is if the game had a mind of its own. As soon as I took the curser off the item to sell it stopped. It was like it "assumed" I wanted to keep selling and kept doing it. I was selling fish at the time.
Closed Thread