Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2021, 04:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Haven't been able to get on FT for 3 days now. The new version is not working for me.
Old Jan 28 2021, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon Bland View Post
Haven't been able to get on FT for 3 days now. The new version is not working for me.
Hi Sharon,
We have already added your post to the closed thread for the developers to look at and see if they can come up with a solution for you and others. You do not need to post repeatedly about this as that does not help.

If you have not done so please try the following:
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 05:21 PM

Default Game still not working

white screen, says farm town U-60
I don't have add-ons
I use firefox
Old Jan 28 2021, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keciae View Post
white screen, says farm town U-60
I don't have add-ons
I use firefox
Hi keciae

I will copy your information to a closed thread in H&S for the developers to check.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also be sure your browser is updated.
Old Jan 28 2021, 06:10 PM

Default cannot log in to ft

i only have a black screen on ft, it will not load, but when i follow the instructions i cant see how or where to post
Old Jan 28 2021, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1607329692 View Post
i only have a black screen on ft, it will not load, but when i follow the instructions i cant see how or where to post
Hi,
You have posted in the correct thread.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 07:35 PM

thank you so very very much
Old Jan 28 2021, 08:19 PM

Default PawPaw Kit

1436776761. I get a black screen with U-35 and the U-55. I keep getting a slashky error message
Old Jan 28 2021, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw Kit View Post
1436776761. I get a black screen with U-35 and the U-55. I keep getting a slashky error message
Hi PawPaw Kit,
I moved your post to the HTML thread about not being able to load the game. I will copy your post into a closed thread for the developers to look at and see if they can find a solution.

Please try the following:

Old Jan 28 2021, 09:35 PM

Default WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

Stuck on black screen. Everything is fine when I work my own farm, bet when I work my neighbors, that is where the trouble begins. I have been able to do trees and flowers without a problem. I haven't had the opportunity to harvest/plow/plant. The problem is the fishing, he has many farms with layered waters, I am able to get through some of them, but then my computer freezes up. I did clear cache and ran another program on my computer to clean my mac last night. I waited until today to try again. I had no problems with the trees again today, it was when I got to the waters. It is slow to load, i was able to fish on about 25 farms and then it froze up. I waited for activity and the screen went to black screen and a message popped up and said an embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says... Your browser does not support WebGL.2021-01-29 03:19:15.388 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-29 03:19:15.389 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-29 03:19:15.413 LOGSessionId: 282119
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.96 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR! and I am using Chrome on my Mac computer, but the same thing happened on my work computer which is windows based. Thank you for any help.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...569&farm_ix=16
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl