Old Sep 16 2010, 10:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by megan's dreamin View Post
i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who's having no offer on the FC Offer ... not a single one ... it's sad ... and u know what ? it sucks cause nobody answers for this problem ... and yes it's just a game but i'm sure u got your share of FC and u can freely say this but i wonder if u would have said it if u came upon the same answer There are no available offers right now. Please try again later.
please anyone DO somethig !!
I have earned a fairly large amount of FC through the offer wall. I have also had a number of days when there where no offers that I qualified for. My understanding of the issue is that there are no offers available for you if you click on the new feature that is the link and not the tab at the top of the game window. You may find that you have more luck if you click on the tab as I think that it may be that they are still working on complete implementation of that new feature, that being a possibility it may just be that they have not added all of the offers to that feature yet.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 16 2010, 10:35 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfawver@yahoo.com View Post
I would like to see Farmtown cash game cards available in Wal-Mart like the YoVille and Farmville cards. They are super easy and wonderful for people who do not want their credit card number on here..PLEASE do this for us!!!!
This is a great idea, I actually went looking for one there before I realized that I was thinking about the ones that I had seen for the "other" farm game. You might have more luck getting this done if you post the request in the suggestions thread. The devs actually read those threads looking for new ideas to make the game better.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 16 2010, 10:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
LOL - is that when the car stopped and you were put out to walk ????
OMG were we separated at birth?! LOL My father would say..."am I gonna have to stop this car??!!"
Old Sep 16 2010, 10:41 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobcatTchai View Post
I have a feeling the devs won't be taking half measures with the next update. They're no doubt aware that 10-15 new levels won't make much diff to serious players. My tip (based on nothing but lack of sleep and a vivid imagination) is for 35 new levels to round it out at a nice 150 (with more substantial xp gaps between). 35 new decorations and 35 new buildings (1 per level), along with the promised 6th farm (min 250mill cost) will give us all plenty to play for (and with) for some weeks to come
I am not sure that even 35 new levels would be enough to allow all the serious players to have new levels to work for. I broke the 2 million mark in XP last night and I know that there a large number of players that have not only broke the 2 million mark but even the 3 million mark. I don't think it would go over very well if the new farm was a 2.5 mil cost. Not that I think it is to much but it would surely set of those players that did think it was to much!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 16 2010, 10:44 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by casunderman View Post
am waiting patiently--well, impatiently is better said....what is the hold up?? I love FT!!! and have plans for that 6th farm and for increase levels mainly to get more farm cash......there is so much I want, and not all of us can afford to go to Paypal or to charge a credit card!!...Hope to see something soon,
Carol at Deer Ridge.
There are ways to get Farm Cash without charging up your credit card or going through Paypal. The are free and only require a bit of your time.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 16 2010, 10:46 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
OMG I must go kick myself in the butt right this very instant! I work on an ambulance and had not thought to ask for one! Rhonda, we should both rush right over to the suggestions thread and post pleas for an ambulance to be added to the game. We all know that farming can be very dangerous! I don't know about anyone else but I am so addicted to the game that I have already suffered from a multitude of farm related maladies. Included but not limited to...sleep deprivation, farmers thumb (from massive amounts of clicking my trackball mouse), sleep plowing and harvesting (often a common side effect to farming induced sleep deprivation), and last but not least vivid, scary dreams of getting lost in the market and not being able to find my way home!
..... and what about sleep deprivation due to jumping out of bed at 2.00am because you forgot to harvest your purple grapes? ... then worse still, finding that you did harvest them before going to bed, you were just too tired to remember it because you'd been busy farming all evening

Old Sep 16 2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
This is a great idea, I actually went looking for one there before I realized that I was thinking about the ones that I had seen for the "other" farm game. You might have more luck getting this done if you post the request in the suggestions thread. The devs actually read those threads looking for new ideas to make the game better.
members who want the option you quoted can also just go to the store that has gift cards and get a visa giftcard.. works the same and you can use it to buy farmcash
Old Sep 16 2010, 10:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
OMG I must go kick myself in the butt right this very instant! I work on an ambulance and had not thought to ask for one! Rhonda, we should both rush right over to the suggestions thread and post pleas for an ambulance to be added to the game. We all know that farming can be very dangerous! I don't know about anyone else but I am so addicted to the game that I have already suffered from a multitude of farm related maladies. Included but not limited to...sleep deprivation, farmers thumb (from massive amounts of clicking my trackball mouse), sleep plowing and harvesting (often a common side effect to farming induced sleep deprivation), and last but not least vivid, scary dreams of getting lost in the market and not being able to find my way home!
Don't have to. Look at the top post in the machinery thread. It's been suggested awhile back
Old Sep 16 2010, 10:54 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Do you really NEED all the facilities?
I have all but one of the facilities and they all fit perfectly fine on the 5 farms that I have. I had to give up some crop space but the manure spreader more than compensates for the space that I had to give up.

THE TRICK TO MAKING ALL OF YOUR FACILITIES WORK AT HIGH CAPACITY ON A REGULAR BASIS IS STOCKPILING! LET STUFF BUILD UP IN YOUR STORAGE FOR A FEW DAYS. THEN STOCK UP YOUR FACILITIES AND THEN JUST STAY ON TOP OF MAKING SURE THAT YOU PLANT WHEAT, TOMATOES, AND SUGAR! I SWEAR IT WORKS, IT TOOK ME A FEW WEEKS TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR MYSELF BUT IT DOES WORK. THIS ALSO WORKS WITH YOU YEAST, GOLD, SILVER, DIAMONDS, TREES, FLOWERS, AND ANY OTHER ITEMS THAT YOU CAN NOT REQUEST HELP WITH OR TAKE AN EXTENDED AMOUNT OF TIME TO GROW.

The only reason my facilities are empty right now is that I have not taken the time to stock them back up.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 16 2010, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
..... and what about sleep deprivation due to jumping out of bed at 2.00am because you forgot to harvest your purple grapes? ... then worse still, finding that you did harvest them before going to bed, you were just too tired to remember it because you'd been busy farming all evening
And even worser (yes I know) thinking , I'm up now, may as well do some farming.
Closed Thread