Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 16 2010, 07:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

So glad you got your TShirt up Belle......... yes the tomato thing is freaky....... I am amazed that people still use it for tomato juice but i did the other day LOL i had actually a lot of tomatoes I don't have the Italian Restaurant yet Looking forward to getting that and saving all my pasta up for it.... I just get that from neighbors right now even though i bought one lol it takes a lot of flour don't it?

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 16 2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
On another note, just realized today, if you make too many pizzas there goes your tomatoes. That tomato sauce can take all the tomatoes you plant on one whole farm. So beware, do something with the tomatoes that gives you more for your money than pizza. Unless you just make the pizza supreme and then you can get back on your investment, lol
Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
The tomato sauce is also critical to some high $$ pasta dishes

hhmmm making me hungry again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
So glad you got your TShirt up Belle......... yes the tomato thing is freaky....... I am amazed that people still use it for tomato juice but i did the other day LOL i had actually a lot of tomatoes I don't have the Italian Restaurant yet Looking forward to getting that and saving all my pasta up for it.... I just get that from neighbors right now even though i bought one lol it takes a lot of flour don't it?
From memory around 90 flour per product to max it out
Old Sep 16 2010, 09:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
I think, Rob, that almost everyone on this thread would agree with you -- Please make sure the new goodie works properly before you release it.

I think the real objection many of us have is that the developers stated that something specific and very desirable -- Farm 6 and new levels -- was coming soon. I have reviewed all 20 releases since February 19 in detail, and only one other hinted at something specific to come. The "evidence" has been deleted, but in the July 1 release Raul stated that Farm 5 would be released "Friday". After that first Friday passed, most posters to the forum were debating WHICH Friday Raul was referring to.

So that would make twice that the developers have told us something specific was coming and then not been able to fulfill their promise within a reasonable time. Given 20 releases in 194 days, 15 days and counting starts to try one's patience.

Perhaps the developers would be wise to take ellshere's advice and REMEMBER THE FLOWERS!!!

Please don't announce something new until you're releasing it. Actually, it would seem more appropriate that the announcement come first as we log onto our farm! Then we can come to the Forum for details!
I think you should have said YOU would be happier if they didn't announce ahead of time that something is coming. Some of us don't mind knowing, and some of us also don't think our idea of "reasonable time" is the be all and end all. How soon is soon? Why would anyone make assumptions about this given the enormity of the work involved, and the certain knowledge that, as they try things....some don't work...others need tweaking....things take time. Um....it's a game. It reminds me of travelling as a child (one of five) with my parents..."are we there yet?" "are we there yet?" "are we...*smack*...guess not".
Old Sep 16 2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
I think you should have said YOU would be happier if they didn't announce ahead of time that something is coming. Some of us don't mind knowing, and some of us also don't think our idea of "reasonable time" is the be all and end all. How soon is soon? Why would anyone make assumptions about this given the enormity of the work involved, and the certain knowledge that, as they try things....some don't work...others need tweaking....things take time. Um....it's a game. It reminds me of travelling as a child (one of five) with my parents..."are we there yet?" "are we there yet?" "are we...*smack*...guess not".

could be like me and my brother.. after the *smack* wait 5 minutes look at eachother and yeall "are we there yet" lol i dont suggest doing that one haha
Old Sep 16 2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
could be like me and my brother.. after the *smack* wait 5 minutes look at eachother and yeall "are we there yet" lol i dont suggest doing that one haha
LOL - is that when the car stopped and you were put out to walk ????

Old Sep 16 2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
At least they stopped the car *vanishes*
Old Sep 16 2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
well the car stopped but we didnt get told to walk that was the point of getting a "better" smack then the first one.. needless to say after that one we didnt do it again the rest of the trip haha..
Old Sep 16 2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
well the car stopped but we didnt get told to walk that was the point of getting a "better" smack then the first one.. needless to say after that one we didnt do it again the rest of the trip haha..
LOL - sooooo wish that kind of discipline would come back into fashion.

Old Sep 16 2010, 10:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhonda11 View Post
Of course you can visit any time! If I am there, I will happily give you a hand with your farm. (patiently waiting for the new upgrade, maybe there will be an ambulance???)
OMG I must go kick myself in the butt right this very instant! I work on an ambulance and had not thought to ask for one! Rhonda, we should both rush right over to the suggestions thread and post pleas for an ambulance to be added to the game. We all know that farming can be very dangerous! I don't know about anyone else but I am so addicted to the game that I have already suffered from a multitude of farm related maladies. Included but not limited to...sleep deprivation, farmers thumb (from massive amounts of clicking my trackball mouse), sleep plowing and harvesting (often a common side effect to farming induced sleep deprivation), and last but not least vivid, scary dreams of getting lost in the market and not being able to find my way home!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 16 2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
At least they stopped the car *vanishes*