Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 22 2021, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert2267 View Post
Hi, I have noticed when I work as a super neighbor planting crops no longer works as it should. They show when planting but if moving from one farm to another and back shows empty fields. Also normally when planting seeds XP points show as given they are not showing as given at present either

USER ID number is: 100007079706922

the farms I do the SN work on are using this ID 111683769370759
Hi robert2267

Developers are aware of the problems with the seeders and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Meanwhile please try to use any combine Harvest/Plant or it you or your superneighbors dont own any, then your superneighbor has to do the planting.
Old Feb 22 2021, 04:43 PM

Smile

Thank you for the info. great to know it will be fixed soon.

A huge thankyou to the developers for an extremely great job
Old Feb 22 2021, 05:03 PM

There must be a bug in the game that is causing me to have to re-set the Super Neighbor Manager after the first time the S/N plants...in other words, if I set Any 3 day crops,,they should be able to harvest and then plant 3 day crops again right? My USER ID number ( 100000344344100 )
Old Feb 22 2021, 05:03 PM

Is there an app on the Ipad that supports the game? I can not get puffin to load it
Old Feb 22 2021, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty05 View Post
There must be a bug in the game that is causing me to have to re-set the Super Neighbor Manager after the first time the S/N plants...in other words, if I set Any 3 day crops,,they should be able to harvest and then plant 3 day crops again right? My USER ID number ( 100000344344100 )
Hi Misty,
Seeders are not working for SN work right now. Developers are aware of the problems with the seeders and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Meanwhile please try to use any combine Harvest/Plant or it you or your superneighbors dont own any, then your superneighbor has to do the planting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2021, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
Is there an app on the Ipad that supports the game? I can not get puffin to load it
Hi jkmyer,
The developers are working on getting the game working fully on desktop and laptop computers. No work has done for getting tablets or phones working with it currently. Some are able to get in on those. You do not need Puffin as that was only to have Flash. Try other browsers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2021, 05:38 PM

hi I planted my farms yesterday and they were there today and I planted today both farms for 6 days and now I just came into farm town and my crops are gone my ID# 625340860
Old Feb 22 2021, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily Watson View Post
hi I planted my farms yesterday and they were there today and I planted today both farms for 6 days and now I just came into farm town and my crops are gone my ID# 625340860
Hi Emily,
I see you have 34 farms not just 2.

Which farms did you plant?

Did you have a super neighbor do those?
What tool did you use to plant them?
Old Feb 22 2021, 07:17 PM

Sorry I took so long to get back to you. Your reply was in the spam folder and I just found it now. In answer to your question, my flowers are ready to harvest when this problem happens.
Old Feb 22 2021, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 016Pia View Post
Sorry I took so long to get back to you. Your reply was in the spam folder and I just found it now. In answer to your question, my flowers are ready to harvest when this problem happens.
Hi Pia,
Try clicking each section of flowers only once as you harvest them. If any stay visible try refreshing the farm and see if they were actually done, but just didn't disappear as they should. Your post and other reports of this have been copied or to a thread for the developers to look into this.
Closed Thread