Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 25 2018, 05:27 PM

Default hiring issues

I have three farmers who hire me with regularity. Yesterday, the first deleted me from her buddy list so that I could collect the bonus on her farms. It didn't work as the bonus was not available.

Second farmer had to send, at least, 15 different hire requests before one came through. We went to the market, Inn, and finally my farm where she was able to hire me.

Third farmer hired me for five farms. Then she wanted me back for 15 more farms. The 'hire request' caption only allowed one farm at a time to be worked. I would work a farm, then meet her at the Inn, be hired, work another farm, etc.
Old Apr 25 2018, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaulcrane@yahoo.com View Post
I have three farmers who hire me with regularity. Yesterday, the first deleted me from her buddy list so that I could collect the bonus on her farms. It didn't work as the bonus was not available.

Second farmer had to send, at least, 15 different hire requests before one came through. We went to the market, Inn, and finally my farm where she was able to hire me.

Third farmer hired me for five farms. Then she wanted me back for 15 more farms. The 'hire request' caption only allowed one farm at a time to be worked. I would work a farm, then meet her at the Inn, be hired, work another farm, etc.
Hi jpaulcrane

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and Bonus Chest.

For the first problem: If you also have them in your buddy list, you must delete them as well. Also remember they have to hire you at market or inn. Please wait till tomorrow and ask them to hire you again at market.

For your second problem: there were issues with the hire requests for the last couple of days. The developers fixed them yesterday late night. So please try again and see if you can be hired. If you continue having issues, please report them in the New Release thread in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635666

For your third issue: Ask the other farmer to be sure when they get the window to choose the farms to work, to click in Select Multiple Farms button. Here is a pic for you

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 26 2018, 07:04 AM

Can someone explain why I get the bonus coins but no exp? I did both flowers and crops on farm Toni USA est. I not only didn't get exp for crops with the bonus chest, I never got any regular ones. My exp total did not move 1 exp while doing crops and it should have. So I missed out on 2 sets of exp ( regular and bonus). This was a regular hire and not a neighbor or on my buddy list ( I have no one on that list).

So all I got was coins. another glitch?

Edited to add

I did another farm right after the above and did get exp for doing flowers. Is there some special thing that gives exp for some farms and not for others. I have had this happen before.

Last edited by WingmanFarm; Apr 26 2018 at 07:41 AM. Reason: more info
Old Apr 26 2018, 07:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Can someone explain why I get the bonus coins but no exp? I did both flowers and crops on farm Toni USA est. I not only didn't get exp for crops with the bonus chest, I never got any regular ones. My exp total did not move 1 exp while doing crops and it should have. So I missed out on 2 sets of exp ( regular and bonus). This was a regular hire and not a neighbor or on my buddy list ( I have no one on that list).

So all I got was coins. another glitch?
Hi WingmanFarm,

I have checked the last 10 job completion bonuses you got and they are all showing you got xp for those.

You don't get xp for just harvesting crops or flowers, but you would receive some xp as part of the bonus chest only.

To check for yourself, before your start a job, hover over your xp amount and make a note, when you have done the job, before you claim your bonus, if you have done any plowing (you earn xp as you plow for that) hover over it again and check the amount again. Then claim your bonus and hover over your xp amount and check again. If the xp doesn't load straight away, refresh your game and re check.
Old Apr 26 2018, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi WingmanFarm,

I have checked the last 10 job completion bonuses you got and they are all showing you got xp for those.

You don't get xp for just harvesting crops or flowers, but you would receive some xp as part of the bonus chest only.

To check for yourself, before your start a job, hover over your xp amount and make a note, when you have done the job, before you claim your bonus, if you have done any plowing (you earn xp as you plow for that) hover over it again and check the amount again. Then claim your bonus and hover over your xp amount and check again. If the xp doesn't load straight away, refresh your game and re check.

The crops I did included harvesting and plowing.I am taking this as a loss but will provide a screenshot the next time it happens.

I do have a quick question and hope you can answer it. When working a farm and you have just finished I see in faint white lettering that XXX number of products are sent to your storage. Is this my storage or the farmer I am working for storage?
Old Apr 26 2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
The crops I did included harvesting and plowing.I am taking this as a loss but will provide a screenshot the next time it happens.

I do have a quick question and hope you can answer it. When working a farm and you have just finished I see in faint white lettering that XXX number of products are sent to your storage. Is this my storage or the farmer I am working for storage?
Hi WingmanFarm,

As i said, your data is showing you got xp for the jobs you did earlier.

The floating message is what is sent to your storage.
Old Apr 26 2018, 11:47 AM

I suppose I should have taken a screen shot but the bonus chests definitely has a big problem. I just did h/p on two farms for this farmer (brenda x12). Got regular exp but no bonus coins or exp received.

I checked, they are not a neighbor and was hired in the marketplace.

I am going to have to accept another loss because I already know what you will say. I got exp ( which I did but no bonuses).
Old Apr 26 2018, 12:23 PM

Quote:
I suppose I should have taken a screen shot but the bonus chests definitely has a big problem. I just did h/p on two farms for this farmer (brenda x12). Got regular exp but no bonus coins or exp received.

I checked, they are not a neighbor and was hired in the marketplace.

I am going to have to accept another loss because I already know what you will say. I got exp ( which I did but no bonuses).
Hi WingmanFarm,

Are you saying you didn't get the bonus chest? If so, are sure they don't have you for a neighbour and it's just that you don't have them for a neighbour? You would also need to check if you are their buddy or they had you for a buddy.

If you are sure you were strangers both sides, all i can suggest is you report this to support. I tried testing this a while ago and got all the bonuses and xp as normal.
Old Apr 26 2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi WingmanFarm,

Are you saying you didn't get the bonus chest? If so, are sure they don't have you for a neighbour and it's just that you don't have them for a neighbour? You would also need to check if you are their buddy or they had you for a buddy.

If you are sure you were strangers both sides, all i can suggest is you report this to support. I tried testing this a while ago and got all the bonuses and xp as normal.
Outside of asking them, is there any way of knowing I could be on their buddy list or am one of their neighbours? They are not on my neighbours list and I have no one listed on my buddy list.
Old Apr 26 2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Outside of asking them, is there any way of knowing I could be on their buddy list or am one of their neighbours? They are not on my neighbours list and I have no one listed on my buddy list.
Hi WingmanFarm

Yes, there is a way. While you are on their farms, you will see a small tool box on the left botton side of the farm.

Click on this to remove yourself as their neighbour.
Click on this to remove yourself as their buddy

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired