DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Sep 19 2019, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbabe View Post
MaryMarcel,

It is in the Facility Manager that show no hens. Thanks Trish
Hi Snowbabe,
I have checked your data and every farm has 250 hens in chicken coops as well as 1 farm has 2500 stuffed in the chicken coop.

I checked the one on your default farm and it was harvested by you yesterday. So the facility manager will not show any ready. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Make sure you do not have any of the farms set as quest farms as that will prevent you from harvesting all animal buildings on that farm except by going to that farm and harvest directly from the building.

It could be that you have too much in your storage that is causing things to go missing. The storage is a limited space and when you are getting close to the maximum it will either not add a crop when you harvest it or will remove a different item. I see you do sell your non-ingredients which helps, but may not be enough to stay below the limit. Y^ou might want to try selling part of some of the items that you have a large amount of.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 19 2019 at 11:04 PM.
Old Sep 22 2019, 07:03 PM

all my farms have 1 layer of flowers, 1 layer of trees, and 9x9 plow but some reason 2 of these farms some of my plows and crops disappear, have no clue what the heck is going on
Old Sep 22 2019, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
all my farms have 1 layer of flowers, 1 layer of trees, and 9x9 plow but some reason 2 of these farms some of my plows and crops disappear, have no clue what the heck is going on
Hi tmlbluedove,
This happens when you layer that much on farms. It may not happen immediately, but it will eventually cause problems such as this.
The only thing you can do foe the missing crops and plows is to remove all the layering, delete all of the crop fields, then restart your farms and see if any of them show back up. If they do, repeat the deleting and restarting until no more crop fields show up again and you only have the ground cover left. Then you can replow your fields and add your layering back if you wish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi tmlbluedove,
This happens when you layer that much on farms. It may not happen immediately, but it will eventually cause problems such as this.
The only thing you can do foe the missing crops and plows is to remove all the layering, delete all of the crop fields, then restart your farms and see if any of them show back up. If they do, repeat the deleting and restarting until no more crop fields show up again and you only have the ground cover left. Then you can replow your fields and add your layering back if you wish.

Taz,
Thank you and I will try
Old Sep 28 2019, 07:35 PM

Default Lost fish and crops etc..

Hi in the last day or so I have worked players fishing and farms and also a harvest for a quest and nothing is showing up in my storage ? When working the farms it shows up on the screen and the chest for bonus is there and it takes my fuel but when I go to the market to sell storage items its not there..can this be fixed please otherwise I can not play FT Thanks guys
Old Sep 28 2019, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandee parlor View Post
Hi in the last day or so I have worked players fishing and farms and also a harvest for a quest and nothing is showing up in my storage ? When working the farms it shows up on the screen and the chest for bonus is there and it takes my fuel but when I go to the market to sell storage items its not there..can this be fixed please otherwise I can not play FT Thanks guys
Hi Sandee Parlor,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
Did you try restarting your farms before going to the market to sell? They don't always update immediately, but will update when you restart your farms.
Old Oct 03 2019, 02:24 PM

Default Lost Pigs

Hi I received 28 pigs as gifts. i went to move them to storage so I could get to the farm with the pig pen but They disappeared. They are not in my animal storage or in my gift box. Do you know where they could be? I really want to find them as I I am trying to fill my pig pen.
Old Oct 03 2019, 02:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetakeets View Post
Hi I received 28 pigs as gifts. i went to move them to storage so I could get to the farm with the pig pen but They disappeared. They are not in my animal storage or in my gift box. Do you know where they could be? I really want to find them as I I am trying to fill my pig pen.
Hi keetakeets,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
I checked you data and I see 160 pigs on your farm 4 and 166 on your farm 5. Those are the only pigs I can see on your farms and none in your storage.
Were you on either of those farms when you went to move them to storage? Reason I ask is because from the gift box you only have 2 choices for animals. You can either store them in an animal shed directly or you can "use" them in which you would place them individually on the current farm. Once on the farm then you can add them to storage to move to another farm if you wish.
Old Oct 04 2019, 12:22 AM

No I was on another farm but there was a store button where the pigs were in the gift box. I am not sure why as usually you are correct there is only a move or use button. Hopefully they will show up but at present I don't know where they went.

Tags
animals, facility lost, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees