Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2015, 08:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have noticed that when I do the "hide all crops" button, the crops do not disappear like they used to. When I go to do something it tells me that there is no crops but I can still see them and I cannot plant a tree over them. Anyone else notice this happening?
Old Jun 10 2015, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Glad it is fixed Grammy, thanks for coming back and let us know
Well, it was fixed for about 10 minutes. Now I just went back in and the quest box (I only checked the blue quest) fills the ENTIRE farm page, no matter how I adjust the size. I tried from 110% to 150% and it stayed the same. The quest box fills the entire page, which is worse than it was when I first asked for the quests numbers to return.

Oh dear, it is ALL the boxes - facility manager, gifts, etc., ALL fill the ENTIRE page. This is definitely a new occurrence. The other boxes were fine till now.

Last edited by Grammy 11; Jun 10 2015 at 08:29 AM. Reason: to add info
Old Jun 10 2015, 08:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
I have noticed that when I do the "hide all crops" button, the crops do not disappear like they used to. When I go to do something it tells me that there is no crops but I can still see them and I cannot plant a tree over them. Anyone else notice this happening?
Hi,

Have you used the search tool recently?. Try reloading your farm and check again that "Show Crops" is NOT checked in your game settings.

As for planting trees on top of crops, you will not be given instructions how to do that in the forum as that technique can and has caused problems and is not recommended by the developers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 10 2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I don't have time to look this morning.

I just got on to my farm and the neighbor bar, farm name, exp points etc across the top are a lot bigger. Each window I open....quests, tool box are large too. Message box, too.

No, I have not changed the zoom settings in chrome.

The forum is as normal.

Is this new??
I have the same problem with mine and if i reduce the settings then I struggle on the rest of the pages hopefully they will put this right too

Visit My Farm
Old Jun 10 2015, 09:25 AM

Default private farms

just wondering if a farm is made private will neighbors be able to work any facilities on that farm
Old Jun 10 2015, 09:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil farmer View Post
just wondering if a farm is made private will neighbors be able to work any facilities on that farm
Hi,

Yes , if they have the required dispatched trains, the mayor will work those facilities. You can't post from a facility on a private farm and no-one will be able to visit it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 10 2015, 09:54 AM
Account Not Linked

I set a neighbor as a Super Neighbor, but when she went to work my farm, she doesn't have access to my tools. How do I give her access to my tools?
Thank you for the upgrade
Old Jun 10 2015, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb in CA View Post
I set a neighbor as a Super Neighbor, but when she went to work my farm, she doesn't have access to my tools. How do I give her access to my tools?
Thank you for the upgrade
Hi Barb,
Make sure you have allowed the use of tools in the hire from the market. That apparently is the only way to set it so the Super Neighbor will have access to them. They will have to open the tool box to have that access as those tools will not show in the toolbar spots.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 10:19 AM
Account Not Linked

I went to the Market, and set to allow employees to use fuel/tools. Then I once again made her a Super Neighbor. I logged off. When she went to my farms, she only has access to her tools, none of mine. She reloaded, same thing. No access to my tools. She logged off FB and then back in, same thing. Do I have to hire her from Market? Doesn't seem the purpose of a SN if that is the case.
I am using IE 11, Windows 7.

Last edited by Barb in CA; Jun 10 2015 at 10:21 AM. Reason: To finish thought . . .
Old Jun 10 2015, 10:34 AM

Default super neighbor not working

when she comes she gets "There is nothing to harvest...." on farm 1 and doesn't get to use tools to work those farms that DO have work to do.
Closed Thread