Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 15 2011, 08:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i love all the upgrades and new items added in this update.

there is one thing i keep hoping the devs will do in one of these updates. in the store, storage, and facility manager the scrolling is something that does not work very well for me. when looking for a particular item, i do alphabetize it, but the scroll will still jump past it back and forth several times before i can actually get it in view to pick.

since 8 items is viewable at a time, it would be great if they would recode these with arrows to the top and bottom, or left and right to "flip" through pages instead of scrolling.

i actually get frustrated at time and quit playing for a day or two. when you spend most of your time trying to scroll through things, it takes the fun out of playing.

hope to see this sometime in the next upgrade or two.

it would also be nice to see and option for adding animals we buy to the shed that is better than now. maybe like the deleting? tick to not be asked again during that session? so that we can add multiple animals easily without all the clicking.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by cjbraswell; Jul 15 2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: to add
Old Jul 15 2011, 11:06 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I had a few Red Maples that were ready to harvest. You get Maple Sap, I'm going to stockpile.
If you are going to stockpile, be very careful, those things as with the clover and oregano go immediately to the "sell all" part of the storage when you are going to sell your stuff at the market.
I tried not to sell the clover and oregano but then I had to do everything manually, wish there had been a button with the "no sell" together with sell half or sell all. I know, I know, I should go to the suggestion forum, but just wanted to answer this out of my own experience.
I am going to the suggestion forum now to suggest a super duper sheep and increase the amount of sugar just like they did the wheat..... can't seem to come up even with those even having sugar mills and barns on almost every farm....
Old Jul 15 2011, 11:11 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
i love all the upgrades and new items added in this update.

there is one thing i keep hoping the devs will do in one of these updates. in the store, storage, and facility manager the scrolling is something that does not work very well for me. when looking for a particular item, i do
it would also be nice to see and option for adding animals we buy to the shed that is better than now. maybe like the deleting? tick to not be asked again during that session? so that we can add multiple animals easily without all the clicking.
I just wish they take out that thing about being sure you want to do that and not ask me on every animal I move... of course I am sure I want to do it, if not I would not be doing it .... so, it takes two clicks to move an animal from the farm to the shed. If I am going to change sheds from farms, I put all my animals on storage and then move them to the new site, then you get all of them with one click on the farm but not on the shed, and then you have to click again about 2 times to get them inside the shed... lots of time on that!!
Old Jul 15 2011, 12:40 PM

Level:
XP:

I love the new musical instrument factory, but it uses a lot of lumber. The sawmill only produces a measly 36 units of any kind of lumber in 24 hours. With the increased need for lumber, it would be really nice to see that increased. Thanks!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 15 2011, 12:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I love the new musical instrument factory, but it uses a lot of lumber. The sawmill only produces a measly 36 units of any kind of lumber in 24 hours. With the increased need for lumber, it would be really nice to see that increased. Thanks!
If you have enough trees, buy a second sawmill. They are a coin facility. I have two mills working and get plenty of lumber, specially if you get your neighbors to help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2011, 06:26 PM

I know it's too early to whine "I need farm 11" But it looks like I do need more room. LOL
Old Jul 15 2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I know it's too early to whine "I need farm 11" But it looks like I do need more room. LOL

And I could use #12 along with the release of #11

I think it would be nice to have 2 released at the same time, but then we may not get #13 for 3 months then

Old Jul 15 2011, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
And I could use #12 along with the release of #11

I think it would be nice to have 2 released at the same time, but then we may not get #13 for 3 months then

It would be nice, but then the Devs would have to come out with 50 new levels. I only say that because everytime a new farm comes out, new levels come out. So if two farms are released at the same time, then we'd have 50 new levels and many farmers don't have that much experince to stay at the top. And if they were to do that, then that release would take longer than usual because the Devs would have to come up with 50 new names and the prices for the two new farms, which we all know will be over 1 billion coins.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Jul 15 2011, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumballs678 View Post
It would be nice, but then the Devs would have to come out with 50 new levels. I only say that because everytime a new farm comes out, new levels come out. So if two farms are released at the same time, then we'd have 50 new levels and many farmers don't have that much experince to stay at the top. And if they were to do that, then that release would take longer than usual because the Devs would have to come up with 50 new names and the prices for the two new farms, which we all know will be over 1 billion coins.
they wont release 2 at once they are usually 2 months apart so Farm 11 would be expected sometime in August and 12 sometime in October

as for farms beyond 12 it would be nice but only our mate "Raul" knows weather farm 13 and higher will happen

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 16 2011, 09:02 AM

Level:
XP:
Default One Click Fill up

While I agree with most everyone I have read, different tools to fill all in facilities is a bit greedy. I also do not understand why the pool bar isn't included like the coffee and tea shop is. It is a restaurant for all intents and purposes. I'd very much like to see that fixed. That said ....

I went to fill factories this morning and I was THRILLED. In the upper right hand corner there is now a start all button so the entire facility is filled with one click. The truck also has an order all button at the top. I also appreciate the fact that you can still do them individually for those facilities where we don't make everything. (example: I don't make just ham and cheese sandwiches because I run out of bread even with 2 bakeries). So it is nice to see part of our complaints listened to.
Closed Thread