Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2016, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bjyhey,
Are you sure you didn't just replant those or have a super neighbor that maybe replanted them? I could see there being a problem if all the 12 hour crops you planted were off, but only 1 farm time being off just doesn't seem to be that there could be a game or computer problem. Check your computer date and time to make sure it hasn't changed.
All is well here with my computer...everything else is working as it should work and I did plant them at the same time as the other 12 hr crops and I don't have a super neighbor. I wasn't even home at the time they would have been planted if that were so and they now say 10.8 hrs until harvest.
Old Jan 27 2016, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
All is well here with my computer...everything else is working as it should work and I did plant them at the same time as the other 12 hr crops and I don't have a super neighbor. I wasn't even home at the time they would have been planted if that were so and they now say 10.8 hrs until harvest.
Hi bjyhey,
This does not make sense. If the timing was off on your farms then all of those 12 hour crops you planted would be in the same condition. The time for your farms is generated from your computers clock. So it would have to be all farms off on the timing and not just 1. I can't explain it and I have no way to see exactly when your farms were planted. I came to your farm and saw the 10.8 hours.
The only other thing you could do would be to clear the browser cache. Just be aware that the first time you reload your farms may be a little slower loading as it has to dowload all the graphics again. If that doesn't work then the only thing you can do is wait until they are ready tomorrow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2016, 11:04 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bjyhey,
This does not make sense. If the timing was off on your farms then all of those 12 hour crops you planted would be in the same condition. The time for your farms is generated from your computers clock. So it would have to be all farms off on the timing and not just 1. I can't explain it and I have no way to see exactly when your farms were planted. I came to your farm and saw the 10.8 hours.
The only other thing you could do would be to clear the browser cache. Just be aware that the first time you reload your farms may be a little slower loading as it has to dowload all the graphics again. If that doesn't work then the only thing you can do is wait until they are ready tomorrow.
Thanks Taz...I'll just wait till tomorrow, harvest it and hope it doesn't happen again
Old Jan 28 2016, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Thanks Taz...I'll just wait till tomorrow, harvest it and hope it doesn't happen again
I think I know what happened. I planted soybean on #17 then went to #19 to harvest a crop without changing tools. I planted the soybean thinking I was just harvesting and plowing. I guess dumber things have happened but I doubt it. Thanks for being here for all of us and being so understanding...
Old Jan 28 2016, 01:12 PM

Default new levels

is there plans to make more levels?
Old Jan 28 2016, 01:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
is there plans to make more levels?
Hi Frasier,
Only the developers know and they do not tell us until they release them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2016, 04:02 AM

posted my facs and noticed that they have taken "farm town" off the lists of people to send the notice to.. (awkward sentence).. anyhow, I had all my FT friends marked "farm town" in a list which no longer exists. Guess they want us to send our posts to "public" which I will not do. Going thru all my friends and putting them into a new list "farmtown only".. What a big mess!!!
Old Jan 29 2016, 07:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
posted my facs and noticed that they have taken "farm town" off the lists of people to send the notice to.. (awkward sentence).. anyhow, I had all my FT friends marked "farm town" in a list which no longer exists. Guess they want us to send our posts to "public" which I will not do. Going thru all my friends and putting them into a new list "farmtown only".. What a big mess!!!
Hi dorissau,

Those lists come from facebook. I have just had a look at mine and am still seeing Farm Town listed there. Perhaps there was a temporary problem. If they've made changes to that area, there's nothing we can do about it. Personally i have always used my own lists and not relied on facebook lists.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 29 2016, 08:43 AM

What do all the letters mean in farm info
Old Jan 29 2016, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanbird View Post
What do all the letters mean in farm info
Hi womanbird

If you hover your mouse on every letter you will be able to see the description.

F= Fertilized
I= Irrigated
W= Watered
Q= Quest farm
P= Private farm
Closed Thread