Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2021, 03:11 PM

First thank you to all of you at Slashkey for undertaking the monumental task of re-programming your wonderful game so that it continues on. I will wait as patiently as I can for all the functions to re-appear. I like the new graphic look and it is loading quicker it seems in Chrome with Win 10.

I, too, am having trouble with my 20x20 HPP not appearing in my toolbox and, in fact, all my HPP have disappeared from my storage in both Flash and the new version. They still appear in the toolbox in Flash.

Also, on my Farm 42, I have a stream consisting mainly of horizontal narrow rivers. These are now showing as vertical narrow rivers so my stream is disconnected. This issue also shows on Farm 30.

On Farm 2, my zoo, the animals are not loading. Have not really looked on other farms as I have chickens, pigs, cows, horses, llamas, etc., showing sporadically throughout my farms. Just very noticeable on the zoo as a single penguin is showing.

Thanks so much again for working so hard to continue the game.

Last edited by Eltina Flowers; Jan 01 2021 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Added info for Farm 30
Old Jan 01 2021, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David L Floyd View Post
Can not get to the map or real estate buttons. New settings have screen "to small" Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie1125 View Post
That is the same issue I am having
Hi David and Gracie

I moved your posts to the thread about HTML5

Those features are not available at this moment, they will be added in a time.
Old Jan 01 2021, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina_69 View Post

I thought I was missing a truck but realized the order was just swapped by mistake. Figured I'd pass along in case no one else has mentioned it.

http://prntscr.com/weau46
Hi Reina_69

Thanks for your report, we will let the developers know
Old Jan 01 2021, 03:35 PM

The new version of this game, is way to samll, you cant read the words at all, I can't get the top of the game to come close to the bottom of the game. The game is not friendly with the new version. Will any of this be corrected,.? I can't get into anyting.
Old Jan 01 2021, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mella2020 View Post
I've been playing around on the "new version" and we are using our fuel....Just letting you know is all.
I noticed that first time using the HTML5 version. Subsequently I watched the fuel gauge drop while working, then reset itself when completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Mella2020,

It will look like it's using fuel, then should correct when you stop working. Make a note of how much fuel you have, do a small job, then stop and see if it corrects.
Exactly what I observed as described above. Thanks.
Old Jan 01 2021, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltina Flowers View Post
First thank you to all of you at Slashkey for undertaking the monumental task of re-programming your wonderful game so that it continues on. I will wait as patiently as I can for all the functions to re-appear. I like the new graphic look and it is loading quicker it seems in Chrome with Win 10.

I, too, am having trouble with my 20x20 HPP not appearing in my toolbox and, in fact, all my HPP have disappeared from my storage in both Flash and the new version. They still appear in the toolbox in Flash.

Also, on my Farm 42, I have a stream consisting mainly of horizontal narrow rivers. These are now showing as vertical narrow rivers so my stream is disconnected. This issue also shows on Farm 30.

On Farm 2, my zoo, the animals are not loading. Have not really looked on other farms as I have chickens, pigs, cows, horses, llamas, etc., showing sporadically throughout my farms. Just very noticeable on the zoo as a single penguin is showing.

Thanks so much again for working so hard to continue the game.
Hi Eltina Flowers

I had a look at your data and all your HPP tools are in your storage. Please open your storage and click in Items button. Then set it to Tools and the A/Z icon to Alphabetically and try to find your HPP tools.

You can also try the search tool to find them.

About your problem with horizontal narrow rivers, could you provide a link to that farm please? You have instructions on how to get it in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Jan 01 2021, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi all,

is your browser zoom at 100%? If not please try that. If it's not that, what controls are you referring to? Please describe what you are doing to get the tiny view of tools and these controls.

Display issues are still being looked at, the more specific you can be, would help. Thank you.
I enlarged screen to 200%. Enlarged the farm but tool box, farm names, coins, FC cash and fuel stayed tiny. Also chat box is tiny. No way could I read anything that was in it.
Old Jan 01 2021, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLSiegel320 View Post
I've been into the Unity version and so far, it does what it says on the tin - I can plant and harvest; chop trees; harvest trees; harvest flowers; gather fish.

The only problem I seem to be having is that when I load it, the thermometer gets almost to the end, and then it seems to hang for a minute or so until it finishes loading.

Is this a bug, or an anticipated behavior?
Hi KLSiegel

Is this happening all times you load the game in HTML5 ? Sometimes when you first load the game, specially if you cleared your browser cache, then that could happen.

The bar doesnt get to the end but the game shows to start loading almost inmediately for me.
Old Jan 01 2021, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces16 View Post
I enlarged screen to 200%. Enlarged the farm but tool box, farm names, coins, FC cash and fuel stayed tiny. Also chat box is tiny. No way could I read anything that was in it.
Hi pisces16

Could you provide a picture of what you see on your farms please?

You have instructions on how to get a picture and post it here in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878
Old Jan 01 2021, 04:12 PM

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your response. I tried to find the HPP and they are not showing in my storage.

Here is the link to my Farm 42 in Flash which shows my original design. Hope you can switch to the new version to see same farm: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...263&farm_ix=41

Last edited by Eltina Flowers; Jan 01 2021 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Clarified where link was to
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl