Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 11 2015, 06:06 AM

while this is a farming game alot of ppl also like to go meet other farmers at the inns which keep closing i have met alot of nice ppl here but with so few inns that doesnt happen now and with all the changes how about new clothes for the women avatars and new hair this was part of the game when i started but it sedems to take second seat now to very expensive farms and equipment
Old Dec 11 2015, 06:17 AM

Default Watering tool stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi MadamePonderosa,
Are you a super neighbor for that individual?
Not that I'm aware of, no. Of course I can water my neighbours farm, but it was a bit annoying when the watering tool came on every farm when I did not chose it myself, and tryed to remove it with the green man.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Dec 11 2015, 06:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I CAN'T AFFORD THE LAND Enlargements !! Why are they all so expensive, I can't ever earn any more then 5,000,000,000.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 11 2015, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
I managed to harvest "small pine tree" with my treeshaker. There is no ? in the store, so I have no idea what I should use it for. And it does not show in my storage after harvested either.

Bug or new function?

The "small pine tree" has not been able to harvest earlier? And the release does not mention any new function about this decor tree.

The oddest thing is that I harvested it with my treeshaker and not with the chopper tool -which would be most logical
Small pine cones are for the holiday store. I had to plant some myself this morning.

Old Dec 11 2015, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I have just spent ages going through all my farms and harvesting all my pine trees and when I go to the storage box there is no pine cones in there anywhere, HELP PLEASE
Quote:
Originally Posted by passngas@mediacombb.net View Post
you must plant small pine trees. They are harvested, not chopped as the other pine trees
Ok I just looked in the store and there is a NEW small pine tree that takes 2.4 days. SIGH!!!

Oh well, what fun anyways!!!
Old Dec 11 2015, 07:16 AM

Thanks Raul and team. Anything to make the work go faster is greatly appreciated. I don't know where to post this problem, so forgive me if this is the wrong place. I have the gifting machine that doubles the gifts received. And sometimes I accept the gifts, but they never make it to my 'gift box' to use. Also, I am really accumulating alot of animals in my inventory. 20,000 cows at the moment, I think. More than I'll be able to use with new farm releases. It takes too long to put them back on a farm to sell them. Will you ever be considering allowing us to selll them in bulk from our storage?
Old Dec 11 2015, 07:19 AM

Thank you for the great update.
Old Dec 11 2015, 07:47 AM

I bought the Long Fish Car. It looks like it's attached correctly because when I hover over the engine, the fish car lights up. But when I click on the Train Status window, the Fish Car isn't listed. I'm not sure whether to start the train or whether something's wrong. I've tried seeing if I can get the Fish Car any closer to the previous car but I can't seem to.

P.S. The Fish Car DOES appear in the Freight Car tab - maybe it doesn't appear in the Status window until after you've sent it out the first time? All the other cars are there, but they've all been sent out before.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Farmer_Susan; Dec 11 2015 at 07:57 AM.
Old Dec 11 2015, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie_schierer View Post
Thanks Raul and team. Anything to make the work go faster is greatly appreciated. I don't know where to post this problem, so forgive me if this is the wrong place. I have the gifting machine that doubles the gifts received. And sometimes I accept the gifts, but they never make it to my 'gift box' to use. Also, I am really accumulating alot of animals in my inventory. 20,000 cows at the moment, I think. More than I'll be able to use with new farm releases. It takes too long to put them back on a farm to sell them. Will you ever be considering allowing us to selll them in bulk from our storage?
Hi laurie_schierer

The gifts are not placed in your gift box after accepting them using My Requests tab or you dont receive double gifts? Please take in mind that the double gifting doesnt apply for decorations.

About the animals, please go to marketplace, then click in Item storage and set it to Animals. That way your will be able to sell them
Old Dec 11 2015, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I bought the Long Fish Car. It looks like it's attached correctly because when I hover over the engine, the fish car lights up. But when I click on the Train Status window, the Fish Car isn't listed. I'm not sure whether to start the train or whether something's wrong. I've tried seeing if I can get the Fish Car any closer to the previous car but I can't seem to.
Hi Farmer_Susan

In which farm do you have your train with the fish car?
Closed Thread